Can't buy games or cards

Discus and support Can't buy games or cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment". I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NicolasIbañez, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Can't buy games or cards

Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment".

I did it again with another credit card and I had the same problem. I try to buy a gift card and the same. Now I have been trying with 3 different credit cards and it's not posible. I have bought many games and I have never have this problem. My subscription
    to x box live have no issues btw...

:)

NicolasIbañez, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Can't buy games or cards

A hard reset may solve this problem. Hold down the power button until the system shuts down and unplug the power cable. Wait for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Can't buy games or cards

Hi there,

to be sure can you check if the currency shows up at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments?refd=account.microsoft.com to see
    if the currency value shows there, if it's not showing there please double check if the same account was used that redeemed the gift cards.

If the currency does show there, be sure to check what region it shows as the console must be set to that region. (Region on the console can be set via Settings - Language and location)

When the console is set to the same region as the currency is for, then it should be possible to purchase content via the store via the account balance, there is an exception though. Xbox 360 content (which can be backwards compatible for the Xbox One) can't
    be purchased via the balance on an account, but has to be purchased via different payment options. (Unless the 360 content is purchased via an actual Xbox 360 console)

On the Xbox One, games and DLC should be purchaseble via the account balance if the requirements like same region etc are met.

Regarding a contact Phone number. Depending on the region this link will show a contact number for Xbox Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false make
    sure the region in bottom left corner matches your country.

For some regions it won't show the phone number in that case you will have to use the Call back option or Microsoft Support Chat option at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. denis97g Win User

Can't buy games or cards

5. TxRaven830 Win User

Not able to make purchases on Xbox Live marketplace - 80167611

You can't buy game time with prepaid cards anymore
  6. GatroInflux Win User

Microsoft points to buy games on demand????

Yup. it's been like that since Games on Demand first started. The only thing that's changed is the button to change the option.
    I don't know. I can't buy Plants vs Zombies or Clash of Heroes with gift card money. I used to buy arcade games with XB points. Now it wants a credit card to buy those when I search through the games on xbox one in the store. Lost money for microsoft if
    I can't buy these with a gift card.
Thema:

Can't buy games or cards

1. Can't buy games or cards - Similar Threads - Can't buy games

2. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  3. Can't buy in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy in game currency: I keep trying to buy some in game moneyand it keep saying "we're having trouble processing your paying and we'd like to get it sorted out" any help out there? 51c54a1d-f89e-4f15-bde6-03101c3356d2
  4. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  5. No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]: No puedo comprar el juego star wars battlefront en la tienda de xbox, hablo del primer star wars battlefront el que salio para la primera xbox. -[Translation - I can't buy the star wars...
  6. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  7. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  8. "I can't buy a game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "I can't buy a game": I can't buy a Game, and I see this message "We can't process your payment" What should I do? 899be292-af51-41c8-9b4b-cf72e77b80af
  9. Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]: Ola, tenho tentado comprar um jogo para XBOX 360 por marketplace a cobrar por pay pal mas não consigo efectuar a transação . [Translation-Hello, I have been trying to buy a game for XBOX 360 per...
  10. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...