Can't buy GTA V since yesterday

Discus and support Can't buy GTA V since yesterday in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yesterday GTA V is for sale for only 5 days and i was trying to get it but i kept getting a message that i have an insufficient money on my credit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PuLuBii, Oct 26, 2019.

1. PuLuBii
    PuLuBii Guest

So yesterday GTA V is for sale for only 5 days and i was trying to get it but i kept getting a message that i have an insufficient money on my credit card even though it has more money than i need and i also renew my game pass ultimate for 1$ on my another
    account with the same credit card (i have three xbox acount logged in to the same console that uses the same credit card, if that helps) so no problem with the credit card. Now its only saying can't process payment. I dont know if this is only happening because
    of the store maintenance or what, because... the maintenance just started today and this has been an issue since yesterday. Please help me i really need to get that game

Edit: the sale is because of the live gold. I've also read somewhere that this had already happen to them when buying a sale game from live gold.

:)

PuLuBii, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't buy GTA V since yesterday - Similar Threads - Can't buy GTA

2. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  3. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase: Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing. at...
  4. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  5. не могу купить[Translation-Can't buy]

in XBoX on Consoles
    не могу купить[Translation-Can't buy]: я живу в оссии я захотел купить FIFA 20 а мне выдаёт ошибку обратитесь в тех подержку майкрософт ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Translation-I live in Russia I wanted to buy FIFA 20...
  6. Can't buy games from the xbox web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games from the xbox web store: I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this? 35d5cb9d-d24c-46ce-926b-9298dc8eb835
  7. Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC: Hello, I've been trying to buy new games or redeem gold games for the Xbox 360 on both my Xbox One and my PC without any success. I can still access all my Xbox 360 content that I've bought when...
  8. Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace: A few weeks ago there were lots of Ubisoft games on sale, so I went to purchase some games like Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Ezio's Collection and the compatible Xbox 360 version of Assassin's...
  9. no puedo comprar suscripcion Xbox gold [Mod Translation - I can't buy Xbox gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo comprar suscripcion Xbox gold [Mod Translation - I can't buy Xbox gold subscription]: estimados un abrazo he tratado de ingresar para suscripcion de xbox gold y me arroja error [Mod Translation - dear a hug I have tried to sign up for xbox gold subscription and it throws me...
  10. GTA 5 is only ready to install can't buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 is only ready to install can't buy it: Hi guys, basically I can't buy GTA 5 because when I go into the shop and research GTA 5 the only options I have is either install it of ping it but I never bought it, I think I am able to install...