Can't buy GTA V since yesterday

Discus and support Can't buy GTA V since yesterday in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yesterday GTA V is for sale for only 5 days and i was trying to get it but i kept getting a message that i have an insufficient money on my credit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PuLuBii, Oct 26, 2019.

1. PuLuBii
    PuLuBii Guest

So yesterday GTA V is for sale for only 5 days and i was trying to get it but i kept getting a message that i have an insufficient money on my credit card even though it has more money than i need and i also renew my game pass ultimate for 1$ on my another
    account with the same credit card (i have three xbox acount logged in to the same console that uses the same credit card, if that helps) so no problem with the credit card. Now its only saying can't process payment. I dont know if this is only happening because
    of the store maintenance or what, because... the maintenance just started today and this has been an issue since yesterday. Please help me i really need to get that game

Edit: the sale is because of the live gold. I've also read somewhere that this had already happen to them when buying a sale game from live gold.

:)

PuLuBii, Oct 26, 2019
  2. NasifK Win User

Edit payment method on xbox to delete the credit card info, and then bring it back.
  3. PuLuBii Win User

So im just gonna remove my credit card from my payment method and put it back again??
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

New Saints Row 3 Trailer - "The Deckers"

This will be the first Saints Row game I will buy since GTA V is not coming anytime soon.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

GTA V from xbox 360 on xbox one s?

Short answer is no. Rockstar created a version of GTA for the 360 and a version for the Xbox One. Since Rockstar controls the licensing of the software, you'll have to buy GTA V for the Xbox One. It goes on sale every few months and you should be able to
    buy it for around $35 to $40 US.

Next, your progress won't carry over. They used to have a way to import your profile and contents from the 360 to the One but they've since removed that. So you'll be starting over on the Xbox One.

The graphics and options for GTA V for the one are worth it however.
Thema:

1. Can't buy GTA V since yesterday - Similar Threads - Can't buy GTA

2. I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help: I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I exit the advertisement it tells me it can't...
  3. can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.: I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh its probably because of the core services...
  4. Can't buy 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate': is there anyone who can help me in buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? I am located in Indonesia and want a subscription. I saw the subscription fee was only $1 so I was interested...
  5. Can't buy anything on the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything on the Xbox App: I used to buy every game from the Xbox app, but it won't even show the option to buy or the price of anything anymore, it also won't show if I already own a game. Tried reinstalling, restarted my...
  6. Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game]: При создании варианта оплаты покупки, нужно выбрать регион. Проблема в том, что я живу в Беларуси, что написано у меня в профиле, и на компьютере тоже, а регион по умолчанию оссия и появляется...
  7. I Can't Buy Anything

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Can't Buy Anything: I tried to use my prepaid VISA gift card to pre-order NBA 2k21 ,but it is not working. It says "Contact us at Microsoft Support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get...
  8. I can't buy a game as a Gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game as a Gift: So, I was going to get me and my friend a game so we can play it together, but after I bought the game for myself the "Buy as gift" option disappeared. It was clearly there before I purchased the...
  9. No puedo comprar GTA V -[Translation - I can't buy GTA V]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar GTA V -[Translation - I can't buy GTA V]: Buenas tardes el dia de hoy agregue dos tarjetas de regalo con un monto total de $500 pesos mexicanos para coprar el juego mencionado pero no me da mis creditos al intentar hacer la compra y me...
  10. GTA 5 is only ready to install can't buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 is only ready to install can't buy it: Hi guys, basically I can't buy GTA 5 because when I go into the shop and research GTA 5 the only options I have is either install it of ping it but I never bought it, I think I am able to install...