Cant buy minecraft realms

Discus and support Cant buy minecraft realms in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to buy minecraft realms or java edition. Upon entering the card, i get the message "An error occurred when processing you payment information.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MrScratch123, Jul 25, 2020.

1. MrScratch123
    MrScratch123 Guest

I wanted to buy minecraft realms or java edition. Upon entering the card, i get the message
    "An error occurred when processing you payment information.
    Please verify your payment details. If problem persists, try alternative credit card or payment method"
    The card is widely used in our house and never shows such error. Now there is no other payment method that i could use in my region. This also happened to me like a month ago. Please can i get an answer quick so
    that i can play.

:)

MrScratch123, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Toothpick42O Win User

Can't buy a realm with my xbox account.

I've had this problem for a week n a half. I can join online games I just cant buy nothing in the minecraft store or a realm.
  3. MrScratch123 Win User

There are many reasons why i am choosing realms over any other way to host a server.

I want the server to be online 24/7. This was the main reason why i chose realms. Hosting it on my computer is not the way to go. Also i can buy dedicated hardware, but 2 reasons why i am not doing it. First
    I am on a tight budget. That's also the reason why i chose realms over any other server hosting service. Second, I only want it to be a small survival server on which i play with my friends.
    Also Microsoft/Mojang website is a trusted place to buy something, that is also a reason why i chose realm.

This was a decision made after thinking and eliminating all of the other options.
    So, its a request, can i get a fix for this problem?
  4. BahnStormer77 Win User

Consider downloading the dedicated server app: the realms are really glitchy for redstone and your render distance is very, very short (16 chunks IIRC), versus 50+ on even a low end PC.
  5. LACERON Win User

Cant get acces to my realm

Thanks for answering. I use minecraft windows 10 edition. When i click play to my own realm it says : Connection to the realm. This operation can takes few minutes. After a few it says: Cant acces to your Realm. please try later. (since 2 days we cant acces
    to the realm)

I have 26 days left to my realm subsription.

I also tried to dowload my realm to normal mode and i can play with it.

Only on Realm mode we cant play
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Creating a Minecraft Realm requires that you have a Mojang account with a Minecraft profile. If you don't yet own Minecraft, you can purchase it from our
    store. If you have an old Minecraft account,
    and still log in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account to use Realms.

You can purchase or extend a Minecraft Realm from your account page. Alternatively, your subscription settings can be found in-game by selecting your Realm,
    clicking Configure, then clicking Subscription.
Thema:

1. Cant buy minecraft realms - Similar Threads - Cant buy minecraft

2. Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...: Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try buy vbucks or games it says we cant process your paymeant plz someone help...
  3. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  4. i cant buy anyhting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant buy anyhting: when i try to buy something it says update in progress store experience host should be ready soon . check your'r games & apps queue to see if its ready, then launch it again (0x80073d00)...
  5. I cant buy a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy a gift card: I have 10,308 point saved up from rewards. I’ve been saving for awhile and when I try to redeem a reward it says “We have detected an issue with your account and could not process your request.”...
  6. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  7. Cant buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy xbox live gold: I need to buy xbox live gold.I added my card and tried to pay but it says that " you are not authorised for your payment ” I need help for this i tried contacting the agent and the agent tried to...
  8. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  9. Cant buy minecraft PBR9042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy minecraft PBR9042: I ASK EVERY FORUM NO XBOX REPLIES df6206cc-ded7-4c78-bd87-de6bfd4bfc03
  10. Cant Buy Minecraft Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Buy Minecraft Help!: Hey guyz i got microsoft point and i redeem it on xbox.com now when i going to buy minecraft it will come manage payment options its come Add paypal Add credit card Redeem code I already...