Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

Discus and support Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FarisZulkifli, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to put adress in United States
    Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass [​IMG]

:)

FarisZulkifli, Sep 21, 2020
  2. ishtiaqhaider Win User

Brother We are in same Problem I am From Bangladesh i can't buy game pass i don't know why microsoft do this. microsoft should make it available in Asia like you and me..did you found out any solution like available in singapore
  3. Thw0rted Win User

Malaysia is not a supported region for Game Pass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Game_Pass#Availability

You could try to fudge it with a VPN or something but it seems like a bad idea.
  4. wraph10 Win User

Xbox gift card not working

Hi, i just wanna let you know you cant buy an xbox gamepass whit gift card because its a monthly payment. If you want to have the xbox game pass you need to have a valid credit card.
  5. Phar0h Win User

If I pay for xBox Gold yearly; do I need to pay for game pass monthly?

Currently, there is only a monthly subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass. You could change to Game Pass Ultimate where your Gold subscription is included in the monthly payment.

Check
    here
    for the options.
  6. אוריסויסה Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

So, I've noticed because I buy my xbox live gold a year at a time and I pay for my game pass that I currently own monthly that it will cost my 180 dollars per year which would be the exact same if I were to pay monthly with the game pass ultimate.

Which would you choose or prefer to do?
    טוב
Thema:

1. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass - Similar Threads - Cant Buy Monthly

2. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help: I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help b6ad520e-d28a-415a-a9b2-db0317f1620f
  3. why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?: hi when i try to purchase xbox original and 360 games with gold for 0$ on my xbox one like i did the last years, i cant! it just downloads the game and shows the gold word on the picture of the...
  4. Não consigo comprar a live gold.I cant buy live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo comprar a live gold.I cant buy live gold.: Eu estou há dois dias tentando comprar a xbox live gold, já entrei em contato com o suporte da microsoft mas não resolveram meu problema, apenas me disseram o motivo, meu game pass ultimate é...
  5. Cant buy game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant buy game pass: I have previously purchased and used game pass for pc, but for some reason when I try to purchase it again now it says I need a parent to do so. The account in family settings is completely...
  6. I cant buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy game pass ultimate: I cant buy game pass ultimate its has 8 times of me contacting support over the course of 3 days I need this today 65246c89-1b20-4cd4-a124-db5603740520
  7. CANT BUY FROM STORE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT BUY FROM STORE...: Hi. I just purchase a 50Euros gift card but when i go to the store only shows the money i had before 1,13euros. Whats going on?? I have 47 euros why doesnt show when i want to by a game from the...
  8. I Cant buy a rectrocompatible game (cod ghost)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant buy a rectrocompatible game (cod ghost): Goodevening to everyone, i’m here becouse i can’t buy call of duty ghost (digital edition) from the marketplace of xbox.com. For all the pepole, i KNOW, i have to buy this game on xbox 360 or...
  9. Cant buy 20% off 12 Month Xbox Live Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy 20% off 12 Month Xbox Live Deal: My Xbox live subscription is expired and I have been offered a 20% discount for 1,3 or 12 months on the dashboard. When trying to buy the 12 month deal at $63.50 I keep getting an error that says...
  10. I've just been unsuspended from messaging and such & I cant buy xbox gold 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've just been unsuspended from messaging and such & I cant buy xbox gold 3 month: I've just been unbanned technically, but however I cannot purchase gold! I've tried doing it on multiple devices but the same thing happpens. It just keeps 'timing out'. Can anyone help me quick?...