Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally

Discus and support Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am experiencing issues buying some of the newly added backwards compatible games on the Microsoft store. Specifically games like skate 2, mortal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bams.1, Nov 26, 2021 at 3:52 AM.

1. bams.1
    bams.1 Guest

I am experiencing issues buying some of the newly added backwards compatible games on the Microsoft store. Specifically games like skate 2, mortal Kombat, lego LOTR, and fear 3. When I go to buy it it says not currently available. I’ve also noticed that I could purchase some of them before but I’m no longer able to. Is there an issue going on with this? Why am I having this problem? I appreciate any responses. Thank you.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibilty for XBOX One S for fable trilogy xbox 360 download

3. paspinall Win User

Xbox One, destined for failure

So backwards compatability is a big issue when from what we know the PS4 "backwards compatability" is just the ability to buy the games in a digital format that will work on the new console, hmm.
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

Yes as long as the games are on the backwards compatible list and you can buy 360 games cheap now. Sometimes they are cheap on xbox store aswell to buy digital.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

wish

Hi, you can buy the game digitally. If you can not buy digitally on the Xbox Store so I recommend that you buy a physical copy on the disk. The game was released into backward compatibility last week and the previous two parts as well.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Midnight Club Los Angeles

it would be great if it was backwards for xbox one [...] it would be awsome if it was backwards for xbox
    As you can see on https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games, the game IS backwards compatible.

However, since it is delisted from the Marketplace, you can't buy it digitally anymore. You will have to have the physical disc to play it.
Thema:

1. Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally - Similar Threads - Can’t buy backwards

2. Can’t buy old world blues on Xbox One.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t buy old world blues on Xbox One.: So,I’m doing my first ever play through of Fnv and I was going to buy old world blues,But for some reason it isn’t available to buy for me on the marketplace or on the xbox website. Can’t buy it...
  3. I can’t buy Xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy Xbox gamepass: Basically ive tried everything ive turned my xbox on and off. Ive unplugged it. Ive held the power button for 8 seconds to turn it off and back on and it wont work. When i try to buy gamepass for...
  4. Can’t buy realms because of how my account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy realms because of how my account is set up: I cant find out how to buy realms because “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up”. Please help fast. I have a ps4 and i cant seem to figure out how to...
  5. I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass Ultimate: The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.Change your Store region The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to...
  6. I can’t play Cold War after buying it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Cold War after buying it: I have deleted cold war multipule times and its still does not work now and i cant even load in before it says i need to pay another 60 bucks 836c1599-ac33-4d10-98a2-64940342fe2e
  7. Can’t buy dlc on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t buy dlc on a backwards compatible game: Hi, I just recently got left 4 dead 2 as a backwards compatible game and ive been having much fun playing it. I want to buy dlc for it but whenever I go to phrchase the dlc on the game its says...
  8. I can’t buy backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy backward compatible games: when i try to buy a backward compatible game on my xbox 1 it says to add credit card info (so i did) but it thinks im in the US but im in the UK, ive tried to fix it by changing my region but it...
  9. Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance: I have $7.62 on my account, and the 2005 battlefront 2 is listed as $4.99 but it says I can’t pay for it using my account balance. Why is that? b54913d3-9629-4d8a-9eeb-dbdccbbdd3e9
  10. I can’t buy a backwards compatible game from my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy a backwards compatible game from my Xbox: I put money on my account so I could buy a game (portal 2), and the same error keeps popping up - ‘Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...