Can’t buy or download Gold games

Discus and support Can’t buy or download Gold games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VegasDad71, Feb 22, 2020.

1. VegasDad71
    VegasDad71 Guest

I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the computer, & on the tablet! NOTHING WORKS! Changing settings,
    resets, reloading ccards etc. Nothing works, just error after error. It’s obvious Microsoft has no clue what they’re doing anymore. Garbage! It’s crystal clear why they are losing the console wars. Sooo frustrating & support is an absolute joke. Xbox One S
    for sale, Great as a doorstop or for target shooting!

:)

VegasDad71, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Vegas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand unable to purchase games. What are the errors you are getting? Have you tried updating your billing information even if it is the same. Any further information you can provide will help us assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Sergfg81 Win User

Hediye kartıyla ödeme yapamıyorum. -[Translation - I can't pay with a Gift card.]

Hi,

1- Game: X-com 2

2- I have 100 in my account, enough to pay the game.(gift card redeem)

3- I have the Gold live subscription.

With that, can’t buy the game...
  5. Gorehound13 Win User

Xbox live error message

If the issue continues, Can’t you buy xbox live gold from stores and then redeem the code?

its not ideal and is not a solution by at least you can get gold on your xbox
  6. Jack_4ttack Win User

Xbox live gold

Thanks it is a teen account but I can download the xb1 games I just can’t buy any games. Unfourtunately I don’t have a 360 but this helped my confusion thanks : )
Thema:

1. Can’t buy or download Gold games - Similar Threads - Can’t buy download

2. Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance: I have $7.62 on my account, and the 2005 battlefront 2 is listed as $4.99 but it says I can’t pay for it using my account balance. Why is that? b54913d3-9629-4d8a-9eeb-dbdccbbdd3e9
  3. I can’t buy a backwards compatible game from my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy a backwards compatible game from my Xbox: I put money on my account so I could buy a game (portal 2), and the same error keeps popping up - ‘Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...
  4. Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One: It’s been 6 months I can’t buy a free (with gold) 360 game on my Xbox One, every time it says "add a payment method" even if it’s free. The problem is that I already have 3 different payment...
  5. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t Buy Indiana Jones & Emperor's Tomb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Buy Indiana Jones & Emperor's Tomb: I see it in the digital marketplace but I always get an error message when I try to hit purchase. I’ve tried multiple cards even. I have over 10 dollars in my MS account and it won’t even let me...
  7. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: I try to purchase a 360 game on my Xbox One. When I try, it always tells me that I have no valid payment options on file and the price changes to dollars $ and it shows the ESRB rating. I live in...
  8. I can’t buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy anything: I cant but anything when i purchase somethingbit goes back to the page where the add ons are 75ac98ea-f55c-47ca-bd8e-23b275be2fe3
  9. After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!

in XboX Insiders
    After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fox_Solid [link] [comments]
  10. I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass: Hello everybody,i have a problem.I wanted to buy an xbox game pass for 3 months with 1$ but i couldn’t pay with my card or paypal so i bought a 5$ gift card for xbox.After i added the gift to my...