Can't buy season pass

Discus and support Can't buy season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've buyed a gift card for 50 euros. And when I wanna buy the season pass I can't. I only can choose between paypal our creditcard.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrXironx, Jan 29, 2014.

1. MrXironx
    MrXironx Guest

Can't buy season pass

I've buyed a gift card for 50 euros. And when I wanna buy the season pass I can't. I only can choose between paypal our creditcard.

:)

MrXironx, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Can't buy season pass

When I went to buy the game digitally, it said that "sorry this type of transaction can't be completed" so I bought a disc version of the game. When I tried to buy the season pass, the same message popped up, any solutions?

GreySundew2443, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Can't buy season pass

Hey there GreySundew2443,

If you are using a Child or Teen account you would need to make the purchase on an Xbox 360 console. Then you'll be able to download the game from the

Ready to Install section
    on the Xbox One console.

For more information about this specific error, take a look at this page
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jan 29, 2014
Thema:

Can't buy season pass

1. Can't buy season pass - Similar Threads - Can't buy season

2. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  3. can't buy xbox360 games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't buy xbox360 games: at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead redemption on xbox.com. I hardly add credit...
  4. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  5. I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy gamepass with my account balance: Hello, the problem I have is that I cannot buy ultimate gamepass with account balance because it appears to me that how I want to pay the rest but I don't have a card or paypal help me...
  6. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  7. Can't buy season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy season pass: When I went to buy the game digitally, it said that "sorry this type of transaction can't be completed" so I bought a disc version of the game. When I tried to buy the season pass, the same...
  8. Can't buy 2nd year season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy 2nd year season pass: I tried to buy a year 2 season pass and it loads and then it takes me back to the digital content screen. Help please. d6c955fe-bdc3-4aac-852f-254f17d4643a
  9. Can't buy Season Pass XBOX one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Season Pass XBOX one: I already did buy Call of Duty Ghosts Season pass. But it isn’t available in the Xbox One store in the Netherlands. When I Switch to US region I do see the package available for $0 but then I...
  10. Can't buy season 2 for Kinect Nat Geo TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy season 2 for Kinect Nat Geo TV: Can't buy season 2 for Kinect Nat Geo TV. Says it isn't available. What gives? 1134b218-013e-4fc8-8aa3-28763b988ad5