Can't buy season pass

Discus and support Can't buy season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've buyed a gift card for 50 euros. And when I wanna buy the season pass I can't. I only can choose between paypal our creditcard.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrXironx, Jan 29, 2014.

1. MrXironx
    MrXironx Guest

Can't buy season pass

I've buyed a gift card for 50 euros. And when I wanna buy the season pass I can't. I only can choose between paypal our creditcard.

:)

MrXironx, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Can't buy season pass

When I went to buy the game digitally, it said that "sorry this type of transaction can't be completed" so I bought a disc version of the game. When I tried to buy the season pass, the same message popped up, any solutions?

GreySundew2443, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Can't buy season pass

Hey there GreySundew2443,

If you are using a Child or Teen account you would need to make the purchase on an Xbox 360 console. Then you'll be able to download the game from the

Ready to Install section
    on the Xbox One console.

For more information about this specific error, take a look at this page
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jan 29, 2014
Thema:

Can't buy season pass

1. Can't buy season pass - Similar Threads - Can't buy season

2. I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One: Hi! I can't buy any Xbox 360 game from Windows, using Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome latest editions, and either from my Xbox One. I have lost the latest two Xbox 360 games from...
  3. Can't buy original star wars knights of the old republic from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy original star wars knights of the old republic from microsoft store: Hi Is anyone able to buy the original xbox star wars kotor from the Microsoft store? I have tried on my xbox one and on my computer. On the xbox it says I have not set up a payment form - I have...
  4. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website: Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from...
  5. Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?: Hey guys, I'd like to get a game pass ultimate as advertised for a 1€ deal like here, as of december 7th 2019: (german) https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass [img] However, as soon as i...
  6. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  7. Can't buy season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy season pass: When I went to buy the game digitally, it said that "sorry this type of transaction can't be completed" so I bought a disc version of the game. When I tried to buy the season pass, the same...
  8. Can't buy 2nd year season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy 2nd year season pass: I tried to buy a year 2 season pass and it loads and then it takes me back to the digital content screen. Help please. d6c955fe-bdc3-4aac-852f-254f17d4643a
  9. Can't buy Season Pass XBOX one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Season Pass XBOX one: I already did buy Call of Duty Ghosts Season pass. But it isn’t available in the Xbox One store in the Netherlands. When I Switch to US region I do see the package available for $0 but then I...
  10. Can't buy season 2 for Kinect Nat Geo TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy season 2 for Kinect Nat Geo TV: Can't buy season 2 for Kinect Nat Geo TV. Says it isn't available. What gives? 1134b218-013e-4fc8-8aa3-28763b988ad5