can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.

Discus and support can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TitusDoran, Sep 17, 2020.

1. TitusDoran
    TitusDoran Guest

can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.

I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh its probably because of the core services going down." and when I go to buy it again today, it says my
    balance hasn't changed yet when I check my account it says it has changed, what should I do to fix this?

:)

TitusDoran, Sep 17, 2020
  2. halomaster11744 Win User

I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh its probably because of the core services going down." and when I go to buy it again today, it says my balance
    hasn't changed yet when I check my account it says it has changed, what should I do to fix this

Hi I'm Caleb,

so if you go to your balance what does it say what amount and how much is the game and what game is it

please get back to me whenever you can

Your friendly neighborhood , Caleb
  3. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

I did quite a research and turns out its only possible to buy robux for xbox with the microsoft balance. Its because of roblox themselves appearenatley. You cannot use microsoft balance to buy robux from within the roblox game app, but to buy from the
    microsoft store. And even THAT is redeemable only on xbox. Sucks a lot but i have an xbox at home so I was able to redeem my robux. I hope you get a refund or something will be done about this.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

Xbox services have been working good for me. The microsoft store was a little slow a few minutes ago but I just downloaded the july console update so my xbox neeeds to be reseted. Other than the microsoft store not showing the correct amount in my balance
    after I buy something I haven't had any problems.
  5. davidpohlodko Win User

Xbox one

It still doesn't work, i think it has something to do with my subscription because it says "change your Microsoft Store region, this subscription is currently from a different region"
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft store isn't showing my updated account balance

Search for a game and click on buy. When it brings up the next screen that tells you about clicking buy you agree to the stores terms of sales. Don't buy the game, click on your microsoft balance to change it. Then a list of payment options should appear
    with your microsoft balance showing the correct amount. Click on it and that should fix the problem. You might also have to hard reset you console afterwards. This problem happened to me too but the solution would work for a month. I would have to keep
    changing my balance every other time I wanted to buy something but eventually it stopped.
Thema:

1. can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change. - Similar Threads - can't buy something

2. Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...: Bonjour, Il m'est impossible d'acheter quoique ce soit sur le Marché Xbox Live avec mon solde Microsoft, je ne peux qu'acheter avec ma carte de crédit. Je ne peux qu'acheter avec mon solde...
  3. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...
  4. I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help: I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I exit the advertisement it tells me it can't...
  5. Can't buy 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate': is there anyone who can help me in buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? I am located in Indonesia and want a subscription. I saw the subscription fee was only $1 so I was interested...
  6. Can't buy anything on the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything on the Xbox App: I used to buy every game from the Xbox app, but it won't even show the option to buy or the price of anything anymore, it also won't show if I already own a game. Tried reinstalling, restarted my...
  7. I can't register my card to buy something from the market from Bulgaria

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my card to buy something from the market from Bulgaria: When I make my Xbox account i need to choice my country (Bulgaria). But in country list don't have Bulgaria, and now I can't register my credit card and i can't buy anything from the shop. Plsss...
  8. Can't buy something even when I clearly have the money on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy something even when I clearly have the money on my account: I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass that is $1, and I have $1.25 on my account from the microsoft rewards. But its asking me "how do I want to pay the rest?" Like, its $1 and not $9.99. Also, It...
  9. I can't buy FIFA points because its says "Your payment..." or something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy FIFA points because its says "Your payment..." or something: I can't buy fifa points, its says something about my payment and they say that i have to contact microsoft but they're closed 03bbd724-a9f3-4997-8fd9-d671ee2d7928
  10. The card I used to buy something can't be charged help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The card I used to buy something can't be charged help!: I had accidentally purchased a Battlefield 4 7 day server with my credit card that was cancelled ( I forgot to remove it off my account). So of course now it can't charge the card and I got an...