Can’t buy something

Discus and support Can’t buy something in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; im trying to pre-order anthem but anytime i try to buy it it tells me to cantact microsoft support and that they’re having trouble processing my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TET00, Feb 5, 2019.

1. TET00
    TET00 Guest

Can’t buy something

im trying to pre-order anthem but anytime i try to buy it it tells me to cantact microsoft support and that they’re having trouble processing my payment and that they would like to get it sorted out

:)

TET00, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can’t buy something

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Can’t buy something

Hey there Tet00,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. It looks like the payment itself is not being processed properly and as stated in the message you will need to
    Contact Xbox Support so that they can help you get this resolved.

You can Request a callback or Request to chat with an agent once you follow the link above.

I hope this helps.
  4. Fahadiven Win User

I can’t buy anything in store

I can’t buy anything in store or in games
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

FORZA HORIZON 2

Can’t wait to play it. I’m glad I waited on buying it.
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Can’t buy games

Try with the Xbox App, Microsoft store app or website to see if works if not you to go to customer support to report them about the problem.
Thema:

Can’t buy something

1. Can’t buy something - Similar Threads - Can’t buy something

2. Can’t buy Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy gamepass for xbox 1x for my son. We got the xbox gift card and we redemed the card. He has enough credit for 1 month subscribtion but every time we try to purchase it, it...
  3. I can’t buy

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t buy: Hello im peter and i cant buy anything on the xbox store more than $10 6ebef48e-9c69-4641-b988-de5a38d6dce4
  4. Can’t buy games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy games: i cant buy any games ? Store page loads up i pick a game. Select payment methord. Then it says unsucsessful. Try another payment opinion ???? please help 9fe93e6e-3fee-459d-b3ad-ec65f8c913fe
  5. I can’t buy SW BattleFront II Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy SW BattleFront II Xbox: I cant’t buy SWBII, the original one, made fo the classic Xbox, the good one, not the weird stuff made by EA. It sends me just an Error, I have tried 6 times, and it doesn’t let me. I have the...
  6. Can’t buy anything on the store. Solutions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t buy anything on the store. Solutions?: ive been trying to buy Destiny Forsaken since yesterday and I keep getting an error message. Im using Paypal like ive always done. I know the store is having problem but if I use other card? If i...
  7. I can’t buy Xbox live on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy Xbox live on Xbox 360: hi everyone I’ve got a problem today I would like to play online with my old Xbox 360, but i can’t buy Xbox live I have the error 80182300 , and i have checked all the solutions but it...
  8. I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.: Any one anything about this 11967861-5fd4-42cf-8925-1565cd07662b
  9. I can’t buy a game in Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy a game in Microsoft store: i have an paypal account to do the transacction, but theres no option to put this option 8a3220e0-ff82-4b38-b755-32d6bba2f7ca
  10. Why is it I can’t adjust the frame of view for the entire xbox, but intstead have to buy a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it I can’t adjust the frame of view for the entire xbox, but intstead have to buy a ...: so every game I play has parts of the screen cut off most don’t have the setting that allows me to fix this so instead of going to every game publishers website and asking them to implement it...