Can't buy things on xbox one store because of privacity.

Discus and support Can't buy things on xbox one store because of privacity. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I go to xbox store click to buy and it says that my privacy do not allow me to buy things, I go to settings and change the privacy and still can't,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xLopess, Dec 28, 2014.

1. xLopess
    xLopess Guest

So I go to xbox store click to buy and it says that my privacy do not allow me to buy things, I go to settings and change the privacy and still can't, don't know why.

[View:]

:)

xLopess, Dec 28, 2014
  2. ozadin
    ozadin Guest
    Will You Buy the Xbox One Online or At A Store

I will most likely buy it online since it's more convenient. There could be a chance I could buy it at a store because one thing I know for sure is that I will not buy it on release date, maybe 1-3 years after I buy the PS4. That means the stores won't be as crowded compared to launch date for the Xbox One.

ozadin, Dec 28, 2014
  3. JoeKinng1
    JoeKinng1 Guest
    What if i already have a microsoft rewards account?

I agree I think that Microsoft is just trying to save money. They don't care about the people like you and me. I have had a Xbox live rewards account for 3 years and have bought Every Xbox game I own from the Microsoft store. But
    if they merge Microsoft rewards with Xbox LIVE Rewards I will never buy another item off of the Microsoft store ever. I've spent thousands of dollars on the Microsoft store that's where I bought my Xbox One and my new Xbox one x and my Microsoft Xbox One Elite
    controller I have purchased so many things from the Microsoft store I can't even name all of them. And I'm not some kid. I'm a adult that just enjoys gaming but I will find another place to purchase all my gaming gear and games if they do away with the Xbox
    LIVE Rewards program because I will not have any reason to buy from Microsoft store. And I can get everything cheaper

JoeKinng1, Dec 28, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't buy things on xbox one store because of privacity. - Similar Threads - Can't buy things

2. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  3. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  4. I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!: I can't buy anything on my Xbox and its so annoying. I bought my Xbox from Pakistan but every time I enter my credit card or debit card as billing option it doesn't support billing address of...
  5. Can't buy game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game: I am trying to buy Modern Warfare 2 in XBOX oneS When I press continue -after see price- it throws me to an other store (GR) and says I don't have any payment methods on file. I have both in UK...
  6. Can't buy anything from the Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything from the Store: When I try to Buy something from the Store it says that I should try later but it doesn't work. I already restarted the Xbox completely but it still won't work. Thanks in advance and I hope you...
  7. Can't buy things...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy things...: So I know this should be going on PayPal's support page or whatever, but I thought I would post it on here to see if anybody else is having this problem. The problem at hand is that I cannot use...
  8. Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use paypal to buy marketplace things and what is the point of having a call ...: I am having this issue.... I cant purchase anything from the market. The message I'm getting is "sorry we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay." I'm using my...
  9. what's happening and why can't I buy things?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what's happening and why can't I buy things?: I recently tried to go on the Xbox store using my Xbox one and it said the store was above my content restrictions I'm over 18 so I don't know why this is happening. me and my dad are trying to...
  10. Can't manage payment options or buy things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't manage payment options or buy things: I can't manage my payment options or buy things. Please help because I really need help with this. It has been like this for me for about two months now and I believe there's something weird about...