Cant buy Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support Cant buy Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! Just bought a new Xbox One today, also bought 13 months of gold membership. I logged in on my old Hotmail/Outlook account and added all my gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by esakinnunen, Jan 13, 2021.

1. esakinnunen
    esakinnunen Guest

Hello!

Just bought a new Xbox One today, also bought 13 months of gold membership. I logged in on my old Hotmail/Outlook account and added all my gold membership to this account. Unfortunately, I have changed my mobile phone operator and mobile phone number recently.
    So now I'd have to wait for a month before I can buy Ultimate game pass.

This is no-one's fault, but it feels that it's game over for new console for a month now anyway.

Best regards

Esa Kinnunen

:)

esakinnunen, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

xbox live vs game pass

If you want just game pass for them, one account must buy the game pass and be set as homebox. Then they can share game pass as same as live. But only on one console. College mentioned game pass ultimate. It is a good option. If you sign for ultimate,
    they will have a month or two of ultimate, and all they Live converted to ultimate. For example. If you buy 2 months ultimate (there is an offer for 2 bucks now) and they have 5 months of Live, they will get 7 months of Game pass ultimate that includes game
    pass. Live, and game pass for pc. If you buy with auto-renewal option, they will get one more month. If you don't like it, just wait for the period to pass, and then return to Live and game pass. Never cancel Ultimate, because you will lose remaining Live
    time. There is no family pass.
  4. SkyDrop69 Win User

Cant play gears 5

Ultimate Edition i think, i have game pass ultimate (pc)

PD: cant still open the game
  5. TVman101 Win User

PC Games will not start that once ran fine via Game Pass Ultimate.

After your Game Pass Ultimate expires you either have to buy the individual games or another Game Pass Ultimate subscription
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
Thema:

1. Cant buy Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Cant buy Ultimate

2. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8
  3. cant buy xbox ultimate promo with microsoft balance

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy xbox ultimate promo with microsoft balance: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. tGUnrKVX2EqhFzjP.0.0.18.2 Thu, 07 Jan 2021 09:14:24 GMT...
  4. cant buy dlc in app but can buy it on the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy dlc in app but can buy it on the microsoft store?: okay so I have the ultimate game pass and through that, I have EA access so I downloaded the sims 4 and I wanted to buy a stuff pack but when I go through the game, I get: "you cannot buy or...
  5. (GPU) Cant even press buy befpre it gives me the error message

in XboX Insiders
    (GPU) Cant even press buy befpre it gives me the error message: [IMG] submitted by /u/literallyawindmill [link] [comments]
  6. Cant buy the Xbox game pass for 1 Euro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy the Xbox game pass for 1 Euro: I tried to buy the xbox game pass promotion for 1€ but it gived me the same error twice, now i can only buy it for 12,99€ with no option for the offer of 1€, any way possible to solve this issue?...
  7. Cant buy xbox game pass ultimate (try again later error)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy xbox game pass ultimate (try again later error): [img] "join" button is grayed out, cursor on it is a blocked symbol. when i try from phone, it allows me to click but then gives error: try again later. 5fdca483-a362-40ba-91a9-a69e986ab7ac
  8. Cant buy vbucks with Microsoft balance in U.S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy vbucks with Microsoft balance in U.S: I added $50 to my kids xbox account hes trying to buy a skin but it only lets me enter my adress line and not microsoft balance please respond my kid is crying 08bcb32f-beb1-41a1-bc9c-945a6bfede8a
  9. I cant buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy game pass ultimate: I cant buy game pass ultimate its has 8 times of me contacting support over the course of 3 days I need this today 65246c89-1b20-4cd4-a124-db5603740520
  10. Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate: Every time i try to download a game through the Xbox (beta) app I get a 0x80070057 or 0x00000001 I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both direct from store and from the webpage, I've reset...