Can't buy Windows Solitaire Collection premium edition for iPad

Discus and support Can't buy Windows Solitaire Collection premium edition for iPad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, I've been trying for weeks to buy the premium edition, but it doesn't work. There are four buttons with "per month", "per year", "purchase"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToastIngwer2298, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Can't buy Windows Solitaire Collection premium edition for iPad

Hi folks, I've been trying for weeks to buy the premium edition, but it doesn't work. There are four buttons with "per month", "per year", "purchase" and "cancel" (all in German, so I don't know the correct english terms). The two upper buttons are for paying
    (per month or per year) but there are no prises on. When I click one of them, I get a box with "Something was going wrong, the purchase couldn't get completed. Please try again and if the problem persists, contact our support" - what I do hereby. Can you help
    me? I like the game very much, but the advertising is annoying.

Thanks and greetings from Berlin

Sabine

:)

ToastIngwer2298, Jan 12, 2017
  2. DFa52
    DFa52 Guest
    Premium Edition of Solitaire Collection

Why does my payment of a Premium Edition of the Solitaire Collection in my account () doesn't work in the Windows 8.1 version of the Solitaire Collection - it only seems to work in my Windows 10 version. We have two computers and I would have thought
    my account payment would be in my account, not a Windows version. I don't want to have to pay twice to get the premium edition for my Windows 8.1 computer.

DFa52, Jan 12, 2017
  3. VickiMigues
    VickiMigues Guest
    Upgrading to Premium Edition of Microsoft Solitiare Collection with Windows 10

I already have a Microsoft account and want to know how to upgrade to the Premium Edition of Microsoft Solitaire Collection using Windows 10?

VickiMigues, Jan 12, 2017
Thema:

Can't buy Windows Solitaire Collection premium edition for iPad

1. Can't buy Windows Solitaire Collection premium edition for iPad - Similar Threads - Can't buy Windows

2. No puedo comprar cosas con el saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft -[Translation - I can't buy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar cosas con el saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft -[Translation - I can't buy...: Tengo 21€ y tengo una suscripcion de xbox live vencida, cuando la voy a pagar me dice que tengo que agregar una forma de pago pero yo no quiero y no me deja pagar con el saldo de la cuenta, cuando...
  3. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...
  4. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  5. Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?: I have two questions and hope you can help me :) When I try to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription it appears: Check the account The option to pay for an existing subscription has...
  6. I can't buy a game pass offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy a game pass offer: I try to buy an offer that says "1 month of game pass ultimate for $10 mexican pesos the first month after that $209 the month after that". The problem is here i have $32 on my account so i can...
  7. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...
  8. Can't buy games on the windows store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games on the windows store.: When I tried to buy Gears of War 4 on the windows 10 store I get a message that says "Purchases are blocked, so you’ll need to change the setting to buy this. Go to account.xbox.com > Xbox...
  9. Can't buy on Xbox avatar app on windows 10 and cant sign into games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy on Xbox avatar app on windows 10 and cant sign into games: So im having this big problem i was downloading some games off the window store which i am given the option to sign into the game but every time i click the sign in button it says signing in but...
  10. Technical error : I can't buy games on the windows store on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical error : I can't buy games on the windows store on the xbox one: So my problem is I can't give my money to microsoft, and they don't give a **** because there is no way to contact them, this is why I end up on this forum. I have a Xbox live membership I'm...