Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC

Discus and support Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to buy new games or redeem gold games for the Xbox 360 on both my Xbox One and my PC without any success. I can still access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeuroNiky, Oct 7, 2019.

1. NeuroNiky
    NeuroNiky Guest

Hello,

I've been trying to buy new games or redeem gold games for the Xbox 360 on both my Xbox One and my PC without any success. I can still access all my Xbox 360 content that I've bought when I still was using the 360, but I'm not able to buy anything new anymore.
    It always tells me that there is no available credit card and asks me to add one. I do add one following the link proposed by the store, but when I try to buy the game again it just tells me the same as before, and asks me to add a new credit card.

I don't have access to my 360 anymore, so I can't check if buying the games there would work.

Is there anything I can do to unlock this situation once and for all?

Thanks and regards,

Niky

:)

NeuroNiky, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC - Similar Threads - Can't buy 360

2. Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace: A few weeks ago there were lots of Ubisoft games on sale, so I went to purchase some games like Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Ezio's Collection and the compatible Xbox 360 version of Assassin's...
  3. Can't buy DLC overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy DLC overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox 360: Hi everyone, I'm playing Mass effect for an other time and I want to have all the DLC to be able to play the whole game. The problem is that, yesterday, I tried to have my last DLC for Mass...
  4. Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?: I buy a prepayed card to buy GTA San andreas on my xbox one and isn't worked. 58ad55ef-8b56-470a-85e2-9abb993d75d3
  5. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....
  6. can't buy 360 or original xbox games on xbox one or pc site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy 360 or original xbox games on xbox one or pc site: So, i was trying to buy a 360 game on my xbox one and when i got to the game in the store it said buyon either xbox.com or an xbox 360. after that i tried to buy the same game on xbox.com with my...
  7. What can't I buy 360 games from the xbox one store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can't I buy 360 games from the xbox one store?: Whenever I try to purchase Xbox 360 games or original Xbox games in the Xbox one store (Including free games with gold) I get a message saying: "Your account is unable to make this type of...
  8. I can't buy a Xbox 360 Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a Xbox 360 Game: I tried to buy a game that is on the Xbox 360 market (Skate 3) since my xbox one, but it gives me the error "Your account can not make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. from your Xbox. "as I try...
  9. Great can't buy Xbox 360 games going on two days now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great can't buy Xbox 360 games going on two days now: Friggin Micro$haft probably didn't test a patch and boogered up their Store. Be nice if they fix it before the end of the month so I can at least get the Rayman Xbox 360 game they owe me....
  10. Microsoft currency can't buy 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft currency can't buy 360 games: I've been trying to purchase a few Xbox 360 games from the Xbox store and it only allows credit card options despite having the Microsoft Xbox funds logged onto the account. What is the reasoning...