can't buy xbox360 games

Discus and support can't buy xbox360 games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ozanhira, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ozanhira
    ozanhira Guest

can't buy xbox360 games

at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead redemption on xbox.com. I hardly add credit cart for xbox 360 market. I see the price Turkish currency. I
    click the buy then currency change to Us dollars. Anyway i click the comfirm then "Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.". And i can't email this problem microsoft.

How can I buy Rdr? Please help.

:)

ozanhira, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

can't buy xbox360 games

Hi. Well, maybe that game is not available in Turkey. Seems not all games are available in some regions.
  3. lee8192 Win User

Friend randomly deleted and I can't re-add him

You can't had the same problem Xbox360 and xbox1 have different servers and you can't have friends if they are different consoles....Something xbox don't tell you when you pay to go online and buy the games!!!!!
  4. XboxAngel Win User

한국 Xbox 사이트 결재 오류 [Translation-Xbox site billing error Korea]

I tried to

buy xbox360 Red

dead

redemption 1 on xbox one x. But failed.

I tried to buy the game on PC. But also failed.

Fix the xbox360 billing site.
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Mature rated games are only 18+ ?

Well, Xbox360 & Xbox Live, is a Family Orientated Gaming Console & Network... So, games like that, wouldn't be authorized to be an Xbox360 or Arcade game... You have got to be "Desperate" to even buy that game anyway....
  6. FTLGRebelIsBack Win User

C.o.d. ghost map packs

I am having DLC problems. Of I bought all the DLC's on xbox360 why can't I buy them on Xbox one. Do I have to pay for it again.
Thema:

can't buy xbox360 games

1. can't buy xbox360 games - Similar Threads - can't buy xbox360

2. I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it: in store it says I own it but for some reason the installation button isn't active. There is a note under the button saying I need admin perrmisions and windows update, I have both of those...
  3. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb
  4. Can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it?: I'm in the UK and can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it? 3f8a06e5-aa72-4b1f-aa79-02d07f8b0c97
  5. Não consigo comprar o Minecraft para PC[I can't buy Minecraft for PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo comprar o Minecraft para PC[I can't buy Minecraft for PC]: Tentei comprar o minecraft para pc no site minecraft.net mas quando clico em obter o minecraft aparece uma tela com um creeper escrito WE’RE SSSSSSSORRY [Translation - I tried to buy minecraft...
  6. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  7. no puedo comprar [I can't buy]

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo comprar [I can't buy]: llevo dos dias con este problema y no lo han solucionado, estoy intentando comprar pavos en un xbox one con una tarjeta de credito y vivo en mexico mi gamertag es DopeyFountain34 gracia s...
  8. I can't install a injustice 2 after buying

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't install a injustice 2 after buying: At the start of the console an ad appeared with offers of Warner games, I bought injustice 2 but after doing so the button to install it does not appear, try to do it from the Microsoft page but...
  9. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...
  10. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...