can't buy xbox360 games

Discus and support can't buy xbox360 games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ozanhira, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ozanhira
    ozanhira Guest

can't buy xbox360 games

at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead redemption on xbox.com. I hardly add credit cart for xbox 360 market. I see the price Turkish currency. I
    click the buy then currency change to Us dollars. Anyway i click the comfirm then "Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.". And i can't email this problem microsoft.

How can I buy Rdr? Please help.

:)

ozanhira, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

can't buy xbox360 games

1. can't buy xbox360 games - Similar Threads - can't buy xbox360

2. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  3. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  4. I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy gamepass with my account balance: Hello, the problem I have is that I cannot buy ultimate gamepass with account balance because it appears to me that how I want to pay the rest but I don't have a card or paypal help me...
  5. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  6. Can't buy DLC overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy DLC overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox 360: Hi everyone, I'm playing Mass effect for an other time and I want to have all the DLC to be able to play the whole game. The problem is that, yesterday, I tried to have my last DLC for Mass...
  7. I can't buy in Xbox Sotre

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy in Xbox Sotre: it doesn't allow me to use the credit card that I just added 54bc2cf4-da0b-427c-92a6-046aa51ac91b
  8. XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS: Hello, I can't change region when buying game pass , i already changed region in my microsoft account , but still same , only region i see is United States . Can some 1 help me ? Thanks !...
  9. No puedo comprar cosas con el saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft -[Translation - I can't buy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar cosas con el saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft -[Translation - I can't buy...: Tengo 21€ y tengo una suscripcion de xbox live vencida, cuando la voy a pagar me dice que tengo que agregar una forma de pago pero yo no quiero y no me deja pagar con el saldo de la cuenta, cuando...
  10. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...