Cant cancel a subscription

Discus and support Cant cancel a subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i got a free trial for a vpn and now that its over i would like to cancel it but instead it only gives me the option to pay the $100 to keep using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Clov3zz, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Clov3zz
    Clov3zz Guest

so i got a free trial for a vpn and now that its over i would like to cancel it but instead it only gives me the option to pay the $100 to keep using their vpn

:)

Clov3zz, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there,

This really isn't the place for a question/conversation like this. These forums are specifically related to Microsoft or Xbox services. I'd recommend trying to find a different online source for help.
  3. FRA wappa69 Win User

Subscription cancellation

Hi Jackychen8

After your renewal you can cancel your subscription most certainly, your subscription has to be upto date so i dont see why not given your explaination. Subscription
    Cancellation
  4. DaveDMA Win User

Won't let me change my membership to Gold

So.... its not working and i cant call support. I cant even cancel the subscription to get my money back?
  5. Timer365 Win User

Gold membership payment

hi i am in south africa and i have cancelled my xbox live gold subscription but now a month later it tried taking the payment now i cant cancel it again until i pay the subscription please help i didnt use gold at all since cancelation
  6. AlexanderHarper Win User

Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell

Go to your subscription page and choose to cancel it, in case you cant find this option contact support, they will help you.
Thema:

1. Cant cancel a subscription - Similar Threads - Cant cancel subscription

2. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...
  3. Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?: I had game pass on the 3 month cycle. Meant to cancel it before the next cycle, but it rolled over on the 11th and i didn't realize until the 18th. it was a bad time and my card declined the...
  4. Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either: After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download. I tried to cancel them all and redownload but that didnt work. I canceled them all again...
  5. I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!: My girlfriends account has been getting charged for the past 7 months for the Game pass when we cancelled it months ago. I'm trying to talk to somebody before tomorrow so I can get it stopped...
  6. cant cancel xbox live gold subscrition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant cancel xbox live gold subscrition.: i bought a one year subscription by accident and tried all the steps on the microsoft site but cant apply for a refund or cancel, i just get sendt back to the start or get errors and the "AI"...
  7. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  8. Cant cancel the Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant cancel the Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello, I can not cancel the Xbox Game Pass. The subscription was automatically paid on July 11, 2018 for a month, and in the subscription settings it is written that the validity period expires in...
  9. i cant cancel my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant cancel my subscription: i can't cancel my subscription because its suspended how do i fix this btw my credit card is broken so i cant pay it. f80dd13d-6c26-4b77-8091-ca87a03d57dd
  10. I cant cancel my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant cancel my xbox live gold subscription: I tried cancelling it but says contact customer support a1277688-a851-48fb-8962-f6c65a3e1d4a