Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription

Discus and support Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find any way to cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription. When I login to Minecraft on iPad, it says I need to cancel it from the windows store,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nate Mordo, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Nate Mordo
    Nate Mordo Guest

I can't find any way to cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription. When I login to Minecraft on iPad, it says I need to cancel it from the windows store, where it was bought. When I login to the windows store under the same profile, I don't see any active Realms subscriptions, nor any transaction history for the past 3 months. However, looking at my credit card bill I was charged as recently as yesterday for Realms. I am at a loss for how to proceed and would like to cancel it immediately.

I've tried:

• Logging into several different Microsoft accounts I have (for myself and each of my kids) on Windows
    • Logging in via iPad (were my kids play)

:)

Nate Mordo, Aug 19, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

minecraft realms

Hello S0vuhkin01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums! I understand that you’re looking to refund your Minecraft Realms subscription. To do this, you may need to contact Mojang directly. I will list a couple of articles below that will direct you to the proper channels. Please keep in mind that Minecraft Realms subscriptions may not be eligible for a refund.

If you have not done so already, this guide will show you how to cancel your subscription.

Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription

To review the Mojang Refund Policy, please review the article below. Scroll down to the Minecraft Realms portion for additional details on how to connect with Mojang and possible solutions for your Minecraft Realms subscription.

Mojang Refund Policy

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nate

May I know if you tried double checking your AppleID (or your kids AppleID) subscription page to see if maybe the realms subscription was purchased there?

Open Settings > Click on your name > Subscriptions
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft realms

Hi Damien,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on cancelling Minecraft realms. Here is a

forum post
    from Minecraft forums on how to cancel the subscription.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Cancelar mi suscripción realm[Translation-Cancel my realm subscription]

Hello Martina,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on cancelling a realm subscription. Here is a page from Minecraft forums on

how to cancel subscription
    . Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription - Similar Threads - Can't cancel Minecraft

2. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription: I've been trying to cancel my Minecraft realm subscription for about 2 months because I haven't had time to play Minecraft. I tried clicking manage on the Minecraft realm and it brings me to the...
  3. Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it: I tried to install the Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass but a Windows Update caused a restart mid-download. I now cannot cancel individual parts (It downloads Hitman 3 and each level in the trilogy...
  4. I can't cancel the Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel the Xbox Game Pass subscription.: I had created a new account to sign up for the xbox game pass and forgot the password. Tried many different combinations for the account recovery but still can't recover. Now, my account is billed...
  5. Can't log in a Xbox account to cancel subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in a Xbox account to cancel subscription: Hello, I had a Microsoft/Xbox account where I had a gamepass subscription, i've forgot about that account for months, now that i checked my bank account information, remembered that i didn't...
  6. Can't cancel request to remove all security info because the phone number on the account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't cancel request to remove all security info because the phone number on the account is...: The phone number that is attached to my account ends in 84, and I must receive a code from the phone that does not belong to me. My phone number does not end in 84, and I cannot receive the code...
  7. Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?: So it turns out my mum had been paying for both my old and new xbox live gold subscriptions without realising, and now i can't access my old account as we don't remember the email and password and...
  8. i can't uninstall and cancel installation of a game, (game pass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't uninstall and cancel installation of a game, (game pass PC): i installed Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus but after i install it it keeps telling me error could not install but the game is installed and launched perfectly after i finished the game i try to...
  9. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm: It says I purchased the realm through the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I go to where you manage your realms and click on Manage and it brings me to my Microsoft account subscription management...
  10. Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription: My brother bought a subscription to a Minecraft Realm a couple months past, and since he now doesn't use it anymore, wants to cancel it. Unfortunately, he just can't. In the Minecraft client, it...