Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

Discus and support Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DenverJackson1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

Hi there,

So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped using that xbox, I forgot to cancel my subscription. Well, my other
    issue is also that I forgot my password to my account and now I cannot even access my account, as I am locked out. So now I have been getting charged for this subscription and cannot stop it. I talked to a customer care rep who said that billing should stop
    as long as I am not using the live account, but that was last month and I just got billed again. Anyone know what to do or if its the inactivity thing is true with recurring billing?

:)

DenverJackson1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. [EX] Win User

If you still have access to the email account related to your MS account you can reset the password and create a new one.
  3. AridLizard Win User

I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

Ultimate Game Pass can't be converted back to Live Gold and if you cancel Ultimate Game Pass you will lose the Live Gold, so it is best to turn off recurring billing and wait for the Game Pass subscription to expire then get Gold after that.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

When you purchased the promotional price, anything you had on your account was converted to Ultimate Game Pass (that is stated in the promotion) and cannot be converted back. So by confirming your purchase for the promotion, you agreed to that. Cancelling
    the subscription would cancel your Ultimate Game Pass which included the now converted gold. You would have to purchase a new subscription.
  5. Smwutches Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Since Ultimate includes gold, game pass for consoles, and game pass for pc, anything you already have on your account is cancelled and converted to ultimate when you upgrade. By completing the purchase for ultimate, you agreed to that and cancelling ultimate
    would cancel anything that was converted. You will have to purchase game pass for PC again if you want it again.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If you buy game pass Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions to the Ultimate sub. Once it is all done, if you check your subscriptions at accounts.microsoft.com it will show the new Ultimate pass, and the old Subscriptions as Cancelled.
Thema:

1. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account - Similar Threads - Can't cancel Ultimate

2. Xbox series X can't cancel order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series X can't cancel order: I ordered the Series X on launch night and the email said it wasnt going to ship until late December. I called to cancel but was told they couldn't cancel the order. The controller arrived today...
  3. Can't cancel my subscrption (sorry for bad spelling im polish)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't cancel my subscrption (sorry for bad spelling im polish): So basically i bought xbox gamepass pc. Now when i go to my account to cancel my subscribtion it says "try again later.. we afe investingating this problem" i have time untill tomorrow to cancel...
  4. I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?: I need help canceling a suspended subcription, please help. 4d77e527-6d86-495a-b01e-0fb0d509167f
  5. I can't cancel a service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't cancel a service: Hello everyone, my service expired but I forgot to cancel the service, how can I cancel it? I don't want to pay it anymore but I can remove it, Kind Regards! [img]...
  6. can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate: i'm trying this at the whole week and couldn't solve the problem. i just want to cancel my pass, but every time i click at ''manage'' anything happen. i followed every step and i can't find where...
  7. Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...: Eu comprei o Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate para uma das minhas contas e eu não conseguia baixar os jogos, então cancelei a compra no mês passado, tentei com outra conta e também não consegui então...
  8. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  9. Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Today my xbox live gold monthly pass expired, so I intended to buy a new one today. When I try to purchase it both the xbox and microsoft website say that I have to regularise the payment for the...
  10. Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hello dear users of the community forum, recently I stumbled across a problem. As said, I can't cancel or extend my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. At first, my monthly subscription could not be paid...