Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Discus and support Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ErginERYILDIR, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was rejected and Xbox Game Pass became suspended. Now I can't cancel
    xbox game pass and it is periodically trying to charge me a lot of money.

At account settings message is "you can't cancel an expired or suspended account"

My language version of Xbox has now way of reaching to customer support, bots answer my questions.

Did anyone face a similar issue? Will it try to charge my credit card forever for a service I didn't use?

Thanks.

:)

ErginERYILDIR, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

1. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription. - Similar Threads - Can't cancel Game

2. Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hello dear users of the community forum, recently I stumbled across a problem. As said, I can't cancel or extend my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. At first, my monthly subscription could not be paid...
  3. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  4. Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]: Bahar indirimlerinde Game pass uygulamasının 3 ay için 5.90 olduğunu gördüm. Alacaktım yanlışlıkla 14 günlük deneme seçeneğine tıkladım. İptal edip 3 ay 5.90 almak istiyorum ama deneme sürümünü...
  5. Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...: Xbox game pass 14 günlük denemek için satın aldım fakat sonra beğenmedim, iptal etmeyi unuttum şuan 59 TL ödemem gözüküyor aboneliğimi iptal edemiyorum.Hiç kullanmadığım bir game pass için 59 TL...
  6. Can't cancel or pause game update / Blank Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel or pause game update / Blank Screen: Two fold problem that I think are linked to each other Cannot cancel or pause a game update - I can use the Menu button fine, and see that a game is trying to update, but when I click on it, and...
  7. I can't cancel the xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel the xbox game pass: I just wanna cancel the fu.....g game pass suscription because I can't play on line, in my suscriptions appears: "You must pay the renovation" (when I download the game pass trial I choose the...
  8. Can't Cancel the game pass free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Cancel the game pass free trial: When I try to cancel it the site says " Cancel? But it has been paid for... This subscription has been paid until 2 April 2018." I fell under the impression that I can cancel the free game...
  9. Why can't I cancel Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I cancel Game Pass?: I have tried numerous times to cancel the Game Pass on my son's X-box one, and the site allows me to stop autopay, but when I try to cancel, it says to contact Support, but cannot find an email or...
  10. Why can't I cancel my Xbox Games Pass subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I cancel my Xbox Games Pass subscription?: The description of Xbox Games Pass says that you can cancel at any time. So why won't it let me cancel when I go to services and billing on the support tab? 9e7d36e9-3fac-4611-9c72-6f19371cab06