Can't Cancel

Discus and support Can't Cancel in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got xbox game pass for 1₺ with black friday sale it was 30th day today and I was here to cancel it but it shows me that i need to pay 59₺ didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EmirŞenkul, Jan 5, 2019.

1. EmirŞenkul
    EmirŞenkul Guest

Can't Cancel

I got xbox game pass for 1₺ with black friday sale it was 30th day today and I was here to cancel it but it shows me that i need to pay 59₺ didnt autocharge cuz my card is empty i dont need a second month i want to cancel it but it asks for money

:)

EmirŞenkul, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't Cancel

1. Can't Cancel - Similar Threads - Can't Cancel

2. Subscription can't be canceled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription can't be canceled: Hey, Microsoft... how about REALLY trying to help me vs locking the thread. Just demonstrates that it's more about CYA than adding something helpful. Below is the orig thread. One community...
  3. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  4. 为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    为什么我不能取消订阅!?[Mod Translated - Why can't I cancel my subscription! ?]: 我只打算通过活动试用Xbox Game Pass Ulitmate服务两个月,只用了一个星期,想等着到时候自动订阅过期就取消了。 结果我收到了续约失败的邮件,于是我想手动取消订阅,但是我发现在我的界面里没有取消订阅的选项。 我 据服务和订阅找不到取消订阅的按钮。 请问有人可以帮我取消这个订阅吗? [Mod Translated - I only plan to use the...
  5. Süresi Geçmiş Üyeliğimi İptal Edemiyorum? [Translate] Can't Cancel My Expired Membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Süresi Geçmiş Üyeliğimi İptal Edemiyorum? [Translate] Can't Cancel My Expired Membership?: 3 aylık gamepass'i 6tlye aldıktan sonra yinelemesini kapatmak istediğimde kapatamadım, hatalarla karşılaştım. 3 ay sonunda kartımdan 177tl çekmeye çalıştınız fakat param yoktu. yinelemek için...
  6. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...
  7. Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hello dear users of the community forum, recently I stumbled across a problem. As said, I can't cancel or extend my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. At first, my monthly subscription could not be paid...
  8. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  9. Can't cancel or uninstall

in XboX Insiders
    Can't cancel or uninstall: Recently i tried to download Imperator: Rome on my pc on the Xbox Beta app. When i started up an Overwatch game i started lagging so i figured I should pause the download. When i tried to restart...
  10. Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360: Hello, I used to have XBOX Live but I cancelled my subscription 6 months ago. I had set up a four-button passcode years before. When I cancelled my subscription, I think I was still able to use...