Can't Cancel

Discus and support Can't Cancel in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got xbox game pass for 1₺ with black friday sale it was 30th day today and I was here to cancel it but it shows me that i need to pay 59₺ didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EmirŞenkul, Jan 5, 2019.

1. EmirŞenkul
    EmirŞenkul Guest

Can't Cancel

I got xbox game pass for 1₺ with black friday sale it was 30th day today and I was here to cancel it but it shows me that i need to pay 59₺ didnt autocharge cuz my card is empty i dont need a second month i want to cancel it but it asks for money

:)

EmirŞenkul, Jan 5, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Can't Cancel

Hi there,

be sure to check if there is an payment due at
    http://account.microsoft.com/services

if that is the case that needs to be sorted first to be able to cancel the subscription.

A payment for the next subscription usually is resevered before the renew and you could have turned off automatic renewal immediately after the start of the subscription.

It might be best for you to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat, they might be able to help you sort this issue if you can't solve the problem.

To contact Xbox Support use the PHone or Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't Cancel

4. EmirŞenkul Win User

Can't Cancel

It says failed payment doesnt let me cancel or remove billing
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Can't Cancel

Hi there If you didn't cancel it will automatically renew best to contact support they will be able to refund you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't cancel subscription

If you can't cancel it via the site, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing and they will help you cancel it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Can't Cancel

1. Can't Cancel - Similar Threads - Can't Cancel

2. Can't cancel overdue Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel overdue Xbox Live Gold: For the past four hours I have been trying to cancel the subscription after it's overdue and I wanted to get Gamepass Ultimate for the $1 month "Trial" if you want to call it that. I have been...
  3. No puedo cancelar suscripcion Game Pass[Translation-I can't cancel Game Pass subscription]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo cancelar suscripcion Game Pass[Translation-I can't cancel Game Pass subscription]: Hace unos meses atras compre el game pass para pc por 1 mes. Lo cancelé,según yo, un día antes de que cobrara los 3.500 clp pero para mi sorpresa aun me sigue diciendo que debo 3.500 y al intentar...
  4. Can't cancel subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cancel subscription: Hello, I can't cancel my ESO Plus subscription. Every time I click on "Services and subscriptions", it says that there has been an error. This is going on for weeks now and it doesn't matter if...
  5. can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate: i'm trying this at the whole week and couldn't solve the problem. i just want to cancel my pass, but every time i click at ''manage'' anything happen. i followed every step and i can't find where...
  6. Can't cancel a Xbox game pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel a Xbox game pass Subscription: What the actual F. Hello, I'm kind of angry since it's been an hour that i'm trying to find out how to cancel a subscription THAT IS NOT YET expired on the Xbox PC platform Application. But...
  7. Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription: Hi! As the title says, i can't pay for the subscription this month and i can't seem to find a way to cancel it. However, some weeks ago i did try to cancel my subscription, and the web page was...
  8. Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...: Eu comprei o Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate para uma das minhas contas e eu não conseguia baixar os jogos, então cancelei a compra no mês passado, tentei com outra conta e também não consegui então...
  9. I can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription: Hej everybody. I pay every 3 or 4th month for xbox live on my old 365 account, which was hacked and "frozen". The problem is, that my e-mail linked is not operational, and cannot be accessed. I...
  10. Can't cancel downloads (Gamepass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't cancel downloads (Gamepass PC): I tried to install Gears 4 a few days ago, and also Final Fantasy XV for PC and because of memory leak issues with gamepass PC my OS repeatedly crashed. This was restarting the download from 0...