Can't catch me!

Discus and support Can't catch me! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thought I'd share a lol: Got invaded in the swamps outside of Queelag's Domain. Ran across the swamp into Queelag's area, but not into the boss... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Th3 Tater, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest

Can't catch me!

Thought I'd share a lol:

Got invaded in the swamps outside of Queelag's Domain. Ran across the swamp into Queelag's area, but not into the boss fight yet. Turned around and my invader was stuck at the door and couldn't get in. Invisible walls ftw. I just laughed and threw some
    dung pies and a few daggers at them before I went on to get killed by Queelag. Man, I wish there was chat at times. XD

:)

Th3 Tater, Feb 8, 2014
  2. ArabViper
    ArabViper Guest
    If I caught you Hacking.

Not if you can't catch me !

ArabViper, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Metal10957
    Metal10957 Guest
    Forza 4 online is murder...but fun

Evil, you can't catch me in tag manCan't catch me! :p

Metal10957, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Can't catch me!

Congratulations, through exploiting a glitch in the game, you managed to avoid an invader. You are truly a skilled and brilliant PVPer.

Beef McLargeBig, Feb 14, 2014
Thema:

Can't catch me!

1. Can't catch me! - Similar Threads - Can't catch

2. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  3. Can't update or reset Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update or reset Xbox One: Today I wanted to turn on my Xbox One, but only the update screen showed up. The update screen stopped at 53%. Tried restart, unplugging for a long time, then I tried doing the offline update,...
  4. Can't Use My New Debit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Use My New Debit Card: I'm trying to put in my new debit card info (e.g. name, number, etc.) for when and if I need to make payments on my Xbox for movies, games, or DLC, but the settings are not accepting it. What...
  5. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  6. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for the past two months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  7. Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends]: 其他功能都是正常可用的,唯独好友和俱乐部页面是 法显示的。 显示的内容: 目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新应用。 出错了。 系统:Windows 家庭版 64位,版本号:1903,操作系统版本:18362.356。 [Translation - Other features are normally available, but friends and club pages...
  8. Can't Download this item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download this item: Hey, so I've purchased and been trying to download Mass Effect 3 on Xbox 360, only for it to stop downloading and give me a message saying "Can't download Mass Effect 3" at 3%, without fail, every...
  9. Xbox无法显示好友 [Xbox can't show friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法显示好友 [Xbox can't show friends]: 我的Xbox 法显示我的好友,一直显示: 目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新重试 出错了。 该怎么解决? [Translation-My Xbox doesn't show my friends, it always shows: Your friends can't be displayed right now. Please refresh again Something...
  10. Xbox 360 Catch 22 - can't connect to live or update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Catch 22 - can't connect to live or update: I've not played my Xbox 360 for about 3 years (birth of triplets!), so connected it all up. It immediately asks me to update the system as I won't be able to connect to xbox live without the...