Cant change account settings

Discus and support Cant change account settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; whenever i go to xbox account settings it takes me to Manage app privacy settings on Xbox | Xbox Support whenever i click anything there it takes me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tuhid123, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Tuhid123
    Tuhid123 Guest

Tuhid123, Jul 13, 2021
  2. MTA Raylz Win User

Where can i see my date of birth?

it cant be changed but you can view it on your account settings.
  3. MistyChrisFizz Win User

Free content only

me toooo cant seem to change the settings with out a parental account wtf?
  4. TIM0STATIC Win User

multiplayer restrictions/

There is no adult account for my child account so I cant change my child account setting. I want to purchase something but cant since i cant find my adult account. When i press on family, it only comes up with my child account.
  5. Cheesy Wisp Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.

Someone told me to change ''Others can communicate'' to friends or everyone, which is in the xbox account settings that should fix the problem. but i cant access the site to change my setting.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

moving gamertag to another microsoft account

Hi Defended,

If the account is an adult account, it is unable to be set as a child account. This is why it is not working correctly. You would need to create a totally new account set as child. Reason for this is once a birthdate is put on Xbox.com, it cant be changed
    at all. You can change the one on Microsoft but it doesn't change the Xbox date.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Cant change account settings - Similar Threads - Cant change account

2. Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online: Changed the main alias of my Microsoft account, and although it said it could pass until 48 hours to sync the change in all the services, it's been 4 days and still neither can play online nor...
  3. I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4: I just decided to buy minecraft, when I logged in i used an accaunt that doesnt let me use multiplayer and online so i created another one that could let me but i cant change accounts because is...
  4. Cant change child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change child account: My account on xbox is a child account and my mom is the parent but she died and i cant access her account so am i just supposed to be a child account forever? 6bd964ea-1b4e-48fa-8d9c-6dc063859268
  5. cant play xbox and waisting my subscripstion bec account changing dealtails

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant play xbox and waisting my subscripstion bec account changing dealtails: i dont care just let us sigh in with a pasword when changing deatails plas if not give me my money back for all the games i bought on that accoutn 88ec62a1-841d-4ce4-807c-798ec0155de5
  6. Cant change my childs info on microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my childs info on microsoft account: The Manage my child's profile info page is blank. I have no way to update my kids email addresses so they are unable to log into the xbox one. We can hardly use it anymore due to the fact every...
  7. I cant change my privacy settings for my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant change my privacy settings for my xbox account: I try to go to change my account settings at https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one but there is no settings or anything like...
  8. Cant change privacy setting on my Xbox account in Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change privacy setting on my Xbox account in Windows: Hello, I have one adult account. I noticed today I couldn't broadcast my game play anymore, previously no problem. I searched and discovered the problem could be with my Win 10 and Xbox privacy...
  9. Cant change my switch minecraft account and privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant change my switch minecraft account and privacy settings.: I have an account on Minecraft ( Switch Edition ), i try to play in servers or with my friends/find friends it says you cant do this because of the way your account is set up. I google its option...
  10. I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4: So i used a Microsoft account that i forgot the email and password for and im logged off on minecraft ps4, is there any way i can unlink it without being logged in? Ive tried deleting my settings...