Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD

Discus and support Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't change channels using Cisco DTA170HD from TWC using IR Extension/ No Kinect available. TV not compatible with Xbox One HiSense 40H5B.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrAzY Deadlock, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD

Can't change channels using Cisco DTA170HD from TWC using IR Extension/ No Kinect available.

TV not compatible with Xbox One HiSense 40H5B.

:)

CrAzY Deadlock, Nov 16, 2016
  2. riggles07
    riggles07 Guest
    Cisco 4742HDC not compatible

I have a Cisco 4742HDC with Cox and it works fine except any time i change channels through oneguide it brings up a show details window on the cable box that takes up most of the screen. It can only be closed by using the cable boxes remote.

riggles07, Nov 16, 2016
  3. Channel Selecting Toggles Full Channel Details Window

TV: Vizio M47Ii-A2

Cable Provider: Cox

DVR: Cox Record 6 (Cisco 9865HDC)

Issue: When selecting a channel through OneGuide (using the Xbox One remote), the channel changes properly and a small Channel Information window appears at the bottom of the screen (this is exactly what should happen). The problem that I am experiencing
    has to do with the Channel Information window. This screen should disappear within a couple of seconds, but instead the OneGuide selects the “Full Details” button on this screen, which expands to take up 2/3 of the screen.

The only way I have found to close it out with OneGuide is to reselect the channel, which in effect toggles the steps and cancels out the Full Details window.

Of course, I can use the DVR remote to Exit the window, but that gets away from the efficiencies of using only the Xbox One to control the entertainment.

shoedog-4343BC12-B6A5-4EA1-85CC-92A84FE85612, Nov 16, 2016
  4. riggles07 Win User

Cisco 4742HDC not compatible

I have a Cisco 4742HDC with Cox and it works fine except any time i change channels through oneguide it brings up a show details window on the cable box that takes up most of the screen. It can only be closed by using the cable boxes remote.
  5. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

All Xbox one problems here

Use the OneGuide kinect command to change channels.
  6. CrackN Cheekz Win User

One Guide

I have the same issue but my oneguide wont change the channel but when using the remote on xbox app I can type the channel number. The ir blaster works but oneguide needs update
  7. Biznasty007 Win User

OneGuide won't change channels

I just tried automatically entering it and when I went to devices, it says Motorola (remote code C2378), but changing channels still does not work when I try to use OneGuide. But all my other commands work for everything, I just can't use the command to
    change channels
  8. Liquidemail Win User

TV Signal Freezes

I have this problem if occasionally if change channels using the oneguide, also using NJ optimium
Thema:

Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD

1. Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD - Similar Threads - Can't change channels

2. Live TV Can't Change Channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV Can't Change Channels: My wife bought me the Xbox remote for Christmas and I am trying to set the Live TV up. I have set everything up and I am able to watch TV though my Xbox; however, when I access the TV listings...
  3. Can't change ota channel number with my numbers on my remote

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change ota channel number with my numbers on my remote: Why can't I change ota channels by typing the channel number on my remote? 042df5d1-1e43-4833-b6ec-78341465af80
  4. Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide: Can anybody help me out please as im stuck on itv3 and want to change channels but can not be asked to keep changing it from the skybox, Thanks e90a8eec-24e0-4094-8bb9-32694a1d6d9d
  5. Can't Change Channels with my new Kinectless Xbox One - HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change Channels with my new Kinectless Xbox One - HELP!: I can't get my new "Kinectless" Xbox One one to change channels. I have the remote - DO I NEED TO BUY AN RF cable or, should this work without one? Please help, I am going CRAZY!...
  6. Can't change channels - Samsung TV, DirecTV box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change channels - Samsung TV, DirecTV box: i can watch TV, but cannot change channels with my xbox1 controller or smart glass app on my phone. I can only change channels with my TV remote. I do not have kinect. Also I cannot manually put...
  7. Can't change the channel without Kinect plugged in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change the channel without Kinect plugged in: Just as the title states. Is Microsoft serious with this? I have no use for my Kinect nor do I want it. Just a gimmick that I don't need. I unplug it seeing as how I haven't even used it since it...
  8. Can't change liveTV channels XFinity box RNG150N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change liveTV channels XFinity box RNG150N: Live tv stream works, but I can't change channels up or down. The guide will load correctly, but selecting a channel on the guide won't change the channel either. Remote code is set to C1982 as...
  9. Can't find a remote code to change channels on my Sky+ box with OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a remote code to change channels on my Sky+ box with OneGuide: Hi, I've tried setting up the Xbox One OneGuide to work with my DRX890 Sky+ box, controlling power and pause/play works, but changing channels does not. I have tried BSkyB HD and DRX890 and it...
  10. Can't Change Cable Channel Through OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change Cable Channel Through OneGuide: Hello, I have an Xbox One, and I can watch my Cable TV through it fine, but I cannot change the channel through the OneGuide, I am forced to use my Rogers Cable remote. And if I go into Settings >...