Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide

Discus and support Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anybody help me out please as im stuck on itv3 and want to change channels but can not be asked to keep changing it from the skybox, Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pD l Marquinhos, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide

Can anybody help me out please as im stuck on itv3 and want to change channels but can not be asked to keep changing it from the skybox, Thanks

:)

pD l Marquinhos, Oct 21, 2015
  2. Uknightbreed
    Uknightbreed Guest
    virgin media channel number change

xbox oneguide has been working fine with virgin media since its launch.

ive now noticed virgin has changed its channel numbers. so sky 1 for eg was 122 and its now 109.

so if i ask xbox to watch sky 1 it nows shows sky living (the new 122) instead.

is there something i can do to change oneguide so it has the new listings numbers or is this something that will have to be fixed in an update ?

Uknightbreed, Oct 21, 2015
  3. Rolando PT
    Rolando PT Guest
    OneGuide - Sky Germany

Hi,

the latest BETA Update enabled OneGuide for me in Germany(Sky). Everything seems to work, except for the fact that the channels in oneguide start at 100.

I can't access a single channel below 100, thats pretty annoying. Anyone had this issue???

Rolando PT, Oct 21, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there!

We actually have a really detailed guide for troubleshooting
    OneGuide not being able to control devices
    . Head on over there and run through all the steps Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide :) Be sure to keep us in the loop with how it goes!

Mister Maka, Oct 21, 2015
  5. CrackN Cheekz Win User

One Guide

I have the same issue but my oneguide wont change the channel but when using the remote on xbox app I can type the channel number. The ir blaster works but oneguide needs update
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Can't get Time Warner Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4240HDC working .

Prophet is it just that OneGuide has the wrong channels, or that the channels won't change?
  7. MisterBalloons Win User

Kinect 2 - CH Requests Jumps to HD ChHs over SD Normal?

Hey Eviltwin,

You can also change the setting to only show HD or SD channels in the OneGuide. Go to Settings> TV & OneGuide settings> OneGuide> Show all HD and SD channels. That will remove any duplicate channels.
  8. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Missing channels from Oneguide

Hey Slyrus,

Can you go to TV & OneGuide Settings -> OneGuide -> and change channel filtering to show all channels. Does that fix things?
  9. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

All Xbox one problems here

Use the OneGuide kinect command to change channels.
Thema:

1. Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide - Similar Threads - Can't change channels

2. Live TV Can't Change Channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV Can't Change Channels: My wife bought me the Xbox remote for Christmas and I am trying to set the Live TV up. I have set everything up and I am able to watch TV though my Xbox; however, when I access the TV listings...
  3. Can't change ota channel number with my numbers on my remote

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change ota channel number with my numbers on my remote: Why can't I change ota channels by typing the channel number on my remote? 042df5d1-1e43-4833-b6ec-78341465af80
  4. Can't Change Channels with my new Kinectless Xbox One - HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change Channels with my new Kinectless Xbox One - HELP!: I can't get my new "Kinectless" Xbox One one to change channels. I have the remote - DO I NEED TO BUY AN RF cable or, should this work without one? Please help, I am going CRAZY!...
  5. Can't change channels - Samsung TV, DirecTV box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change channels - Samsung TV, DirecTV box: i can watch TV, but cannot change channels with my xbox1 controller or smart glass app on my phone. I can only change channels with my TV remote. I do not have kinect. Also I cannot manually put...
  6. Can't change the channel without Kinect plugged in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change the channel without Kinect plugged in: Just as the title states. Is Microsoft serious with this? I have no use for my Kinect nor do I want it. Just a gimmick that I don't need. I unplug it seeing as how I haven't even used it since it...
  7. Can't change liveTV channels XFinity box RNG150N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change liveTV channels XFinity box RNG150N: Live tv stream works, but I can't change channels up or down. The guide will load correctly, but selecting a channel on the guide won't change the channel either. Remote code is set to C1982 as...
  8. Can't find a remote code to change channels on my Sky+ box with OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a remote code to change channels on my Sky+ box with OneGuide: Hi, I've tried setting up the Xbox One OneGuide to work with my DRX890 Sky+ box, controlling power and pause/play works, but changing channels does not. I have tried BSkyB HD and DRX890 and it...
  9. Can't Change Cable Channel Through OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change Cable Channel Through OneGuide: Hello, I have an Xbox One, and I can watch my Cable TV through it fine, but I cannot change the channel through the OneGuide, I am forced to use my Rogers Cable remote. And if I go into Settings >...
  10. Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD: Can't change channels using Cisco DTA170HD from TWC using IR Extension/ No Kinect available. TV not compatible with Xbox One HiSense 40H5B. 334467c1-71cc-4d7b-a557-de8cdb83615c