Can't change email associated with my gamertag

Discus and support Can't change email associated with my gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I would like to change the email associated with my xbox account so that I can transfer my achievements to my new microsoft account. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Said Ayman Boulmarouf, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Can't change email associated with my gamertag

Hello

I would like to change the email associated with my xbox account so that I can transfer my achievements to my new microsoft account. I tried doing it from my xbox 360, but I get an error saying "sorry, we can't change your microsoft account. For more info, go to Xbox.com/AccountSwap". The link doesn't actually send me to an account swap page, but to some page about finding my email. I tried looking for a way to do it online, but there doesn't seem any. How do I do this?

Thank you

PS: a bit unrelated but how do you ACTUALLY contact xbox help? whenever I go there I just get prompted to their bot. It doesn't even give me a number to call, and the number for my region only sends me to some bot that tells me to go on the website. This is so frustrating Can't change email associated with my gamertag :mad:

Said Ayman Boulmarouf, Jul 18, 2021
  2. choppyseize Win User

how i delete my gamertag in xbox ?

You can't delete the gamertag without deleting the entire account. Your best bet is to change the gamertag itself or the the primary email associated with the account.
  3. DavidEthier1 Win User

Can't change my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

So there is no way for me to change the email associated with my Gamertag?
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox Profile transfer

Hi TK,

Technically transfers cannot be do but you can change the email address associated with a microsoft account.

In order to associate the gamertag with another account you will need to create a whole account with an email address and then do the following to associate the gamertag to that account. How
    to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Changing the email associated with my gamertag

Hey TheXboxVision,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having issues changing your Microsoft Account.

It definitely looks like your case has been passed to the proper team for investigation. That Advocacy Team will be best equipped moving forward to help you sort things out. For further questions and concerns I would definitely stay in contact with them by
    replying to the e-mail they sent as it sounds like you've done.
Thema:

Can't change email associated with my gamertag

1. Can't change email associated with my gamertag - Similar Threads - Can't change email

2. I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-(

in XBoX on Windows
    I woltte games play but I'm too young and can't change my old as the email looked first :-(: Pls help my my change my account data age of the account b6f38b54-e0c2-4a5e-9f7a-705e999451c5
  3. Why Can't I Change Email for Xbox Gamertag and keep my progress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Change Email for Xbox Gamertag and keep my progress?: I've been using the same email (gmail account) for my xbox profile since I was 12, and now I want to update it to the one I use currently (outlook account). I tried to follow the steps from the...
  4. Can't change xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change xbox email: When I set up my xbox account about 5 years ago I used my mother's microsoft account to create it. I want to change my email that is tied to my Xbox account without deleting my mother's microsoft...
  5. Can't change email associated with account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change email associated with account: I want to change the email associated with my account but every email i enter says its already taken. There are times where i even make a entirely new email and still nothing. Supposedly there's a...
  6. mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...: alguem invadiu e mudou a senha e o email porem nao consigo acessar mais minha conta porem a conta ficou no meu fifa esta assim ID publica: cadu987192668 email: [Mod Removed - Personal...
  7. Can't sync Xbox save data after changing primary email alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync Xbox save data after changing primary email alias: So - i made my Microsoft account a few years ago with one email adress (hotmail.com). As time has gone, i have had the need to use this account for more stuff, and thus changed the primary alias...
  8. Can't change email/alias on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change email/alias on my account: So last week i changed emails a few times between 2 accounts to try to link my Microsoft account with the right email so i could link it to my epic games account to share skins from my Xbox to my...
  9. xbox one hacked changed email and everything can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one hacked changed email and everything can't sign in: Last night someone hacked my son's xbox one live account. They changed his email and now he can't retrieve his stuff. What do we do 6fad68c7-dcd7-4d9b-89ef-be9dc514642f
  10. I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console?: I changed my email address earlier today by creating adding a new email to my account, making it the primary email and removing the old one. My account still functions fine on xbox.com, but on my...
Tags: