Can't change family settings

Discus and support Can't change family settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to add my brother to our xbox live subscription, but I cannot get into family settings. Every time I try, it says my passcode is wrong. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AfroSlover, Jun 12, 2014.

1. AfroSlover
    AfroSlover Guest

I want to add my brother to our xbox live subscription, but I cannot get into family settings. Every time I try, it says my passcode is wrong. My passcode works for signing in and everything, but I can't get into the family settings. My account is the main
    account on the console.

:)

AfroSlover, Jun 12, 2014
  2. MAITLEN
    MAITLEN Guest
    Family settings....

Can't remember code or question to change family settings.

MAITLEN, Jun 12, 2014
  3. forgot password to family settings.

I forgot my family settings pasword and the other pasword to change it. Now, i whant to join Xbox Live and can't. How do I change my family setings pasword?

PandaGunner991, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Can't change family settings

There is no longer any family plan. If this is on the 360, then each account needs its own gold subscription.

HomegrownSilky, Jun 12, 2014
  5. {Parity} Win User

Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld

You can't change your age once it is set and he can't remove himself from the family account unless he has the password to the family account.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Issues connecting battlenet to Xbox account

If you have to change your online privacy settings and can't this means you're underage and need to be in a family account. If you're already in a family account have your parents make the changes for you. You won't be able to make the changes yourself.
    Keep in mind too that you can't just change your age to bypass things. Once an age is set it's permanent. You can change the age after the fact but it won't be recognized as an older account.

Here is the link explaining how the family accounts work

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Family settings to be changed

Greetings, yeti. If you forgot your pass code for your Xbox LIVE account you can bypass it by redownloading your profile. To do this, follow the instruction to download your profile in this support article titled "Download,
    move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile
    ". If you forgot the pass code related to your family settings, Hope this helps!

Otherwise, you'll need to contact phone support as mentioned by BlueNoseBear. Let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  8. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Family settings to be changed

9. Enderslayer197 Win User

Issues connecting battlenet to Xbox account

If you have to change your online privacy settings and can't this means you're underage and need to be in a family account. If you're already in a family account have your parents make the changes for you. You won't be able to make the changes yourself.
    Keep in mind too that you can't just change your age to bypass things. Once an age is set it's permanent. You can change the age after the fact but it won't be recognized as an older account.

Here is the link explaining how the family accounts work

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
    It's nothing to do with my privacy settings, that's just where the link took me
Thema:

1. Can't change family settings - Similar Threads - Can't change family

2. Xbox app can't change profile pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app can't change profile pic: The xbox app wont let me change my profile picture to a custom image i know that the feature was stopped but my xbox friends can change there profile pictures. Why?....
  3. Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games: That is: I can change the drive - but only if I change the drive, onto which each and every Windows program will be installed from that point forward, which is definitely not what I'm looking for....
  4. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2
  5. I CAN'T CHANGE THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CAN'T CHANGE THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: Please help me, i can't find this 3dd0c590-d2c9-4bf3-8aa2-ce7b4f72f167
  6. I can't change my child account to an adult 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my child account to an adult 1: Hi I'm really annoyed because I can't change my child account to an adult one even though I have went into settings and done it manually it won't change and all I want to do is upload a custom...
  7. Can't change profile pic xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change profile pic xbox: It's been like this since December, I change it and nothing happens tried dozens of images but it won't change. After I upload a picture it says I did it but never changes. I've checked xbox...
  8. mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...: alguem invadiu e mudou a senha e o email porem nao consigo acessar mais minha conta porem a conta ficou no meu fifa esta assim ID publica: cadu987192668 email: [Mod Removed - Personal...
  9. I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions): I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is? I've tried everything same ****. I can't reach...
  10. Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings: I want my son to add a friend in Minecraft PE (Android), so I created an Xbox Live account for him (AlbercikW). Since I've provided his real birthdate, he's not allowed to add friends. So I added...