Can't change family settings

Discus and support Can't change family settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to add my brother to our xbox live subscription, but I cannot get into family settings. Every time I try, it says my passcode is wrong. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AfroSlover, Jun 12, 2014.

1. AfroSlover
    AfroSlover Guest

I want to add my brother to our xbox live subscription, but I cannot get into family settings. Every time I try, it says my passcode is wrong. My passcode works for signing in and everything, but I can't get into the family settings. My account is the main
    account on the console.

:)

AfroSlover, Jun 12, 2014
  2. MAITLEN
    MAITLEN Guest
    Family settings....

Can't remember code or question to change family settings.

MAITLEN, Jun 12, 2014
  3. forgot password to family settings.

I forgot my family settings pasword and the other pasword to change it. Now, i whant to join Xbox Live and can't. How do I change my family setings pasword?

PandaGunner991, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Can't change family settings

There is no longer any family plan. If this is on the 360, then each account needs its own gold subscription.

HomegrownSilky, Jun 12, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't change family settings - Similar Threads - Can't change family

2. Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?: Can anyone help or can i play Digital games on my new tag that i paid for under a old tag a402ed94-c31e-417c-9027-6609653a2e76
  3. Your content restrictions are in effect, but can't be changed until we connect to the service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your content restrictions are in effect, but can't be changed until we connect to the service.: I'm not able to change the guest passkey for access to our Xbox. I have a parent account and my two boys have child accounts. I have used Microsoft's time limit features for a few years. My 13...
  4. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  5. No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]: Hola. Ayer descargue Dishonored 2 por medio de la Xbox App de PC gracias al Game Pass. El problema es cuando inicio el juego este esta totalmente en ingles y no hay opcion alguna para cambiar el...
  6. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  7. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it: I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other...
  8. Can't change settings back can't see on tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change settings back can't see on tv: I changed my refresher rates to 120 hertz and it was originally on 60 hertz now cant see it on screen to change it back to 60 hertz is it away to set my xbox back to 60 without seeing the screen...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  10. Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings: I want my son to add a friend in Minecraft PE (Android), so I created an Xbox Live account for him (AlbercikW). Since I've provided his real birthdate, he's not allowed to add friends. So I added...