Can't change gamer pic or the color in profile settings.

Discus and support Can't change gamer pic or the color in profile settings. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to change my gamer pic and color of my profile and every time I click on those 2 options I'm sent back to the home screen and the friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BritBill, Sep 13, 2014.

1. BritBill
    BritBill Guest

I tried to change my gamer pic and color of my profile and every time I click on those 2 options I'm sent back to the home screen and the friends option is in the biggest window on the home screen. I haven't tried to change my gamer pic since I first got
    the system a few months ago but I have changed to different colors.

:)

BritBill, Sep 13, 2014
  2. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Gamer Picture was wrong when I bought it

Did you change your gamer picture twice or once? There is the personal pic and profile picture that you would have to change. The personal pic option allows only your friends to see it and then there is your profile pic that everyone sees.

BigB EC, Sep 13, 2014
  3. Payton Jones
    Payton Jones Guest
    How do I change my gamer pictures to something besides my avatar? (In website)

On the Dashboard, go to all the way over to Settings then Profile. From there go to Edit Profile and there should be a Gamer Picture option. Go there and it will give you the option to change your pic to any gamer pic saved on you're xbox.

Payton Jones, Sep 13, 2014
  4. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest

This problem is listed in 'known issues' in the announcements page, over in the preview forums.

The Wee Bear, Sep 13, 2014
  5. Payton Jones Win User

How do I change my gamer pictures to something besides my avatar? (In website)

On the Dashboard, go to all the way over to Settings then Profile. From there go to Edit Profile and there should be a Gamer Picture option. Go there and it will give you the option to change your pic to any gamer pic saved on you're xbox.
  6. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Change profile picture

You can change it to a different gamer pic

Go to your profile

Customise Profile

Should see the option to change Gamer Pic
  7. The Wee Bear Win User

This problem is listed in 'known issues' in the announcements page, over in the preview forums.
  8. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Did you set your color choice to blue? I can't remember exactly but mine was green and I got a green background. It's either that or you change the background color when making the gamer pic. Also if you want help on these forums, don't call it the Xbone.
    I personally find that name offensive and didn't even really want to respond because of that alone. Just my 2 cents.
  9. Smwutches Win User

How delete a gamer picture from my profile

That would be from the memory card, not the profile.

You can't delete a gamer picture from your profile. You can only change it. On the console go to your profile in the My Xbox section of the dashboard and find the option to edit your profile. From there you'll see an option to change gamer pic.
Thema:

1. Can't change gamer pic or the color in profile settings. - Similar Threads - Can't change gamer

2. Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games: I changed my default gamer-tag after many years and now my Xbox 360 games will not sign-in or allow me to download my new profile from the Xbox one. Please advise....
  3. Can't change my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamer pic: It won't let me select a picture i need help help me please be33d555-3ff3-4e6f-aceb-c7d3bc3d0c85
  4. Can't Change my Gamer Pic to my photo.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Change my Gamer Pic to my photo.: Title pretty much tells it all. I want to upload a picture I took as my Gamer Pic. Ive tried to upload from USB to the Xbox itself and on the iOS App. Nothing has worked and every time it says...
  5. I can't change my gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my gamer picture: Anytime i do it says there was a error please try again later, it's been doing this for over a month can i get a answer 3e3aa294-76cb-4151-959b-c0d0a221ddd6
  6. Can't Change my gamer tag 不能换游戏名

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change my gamer tag 不能换游戏名: RT I cant change my gamertag The site just appeal this t me when i tried to change it [img] 92ed659b-9a48-4834-a490-9d4755a742ae
  7. Can't change gamer pic on Xbox one..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamer pic on Xbox one..: Just tells me to try again later. Been like that for days.. What's up? d44a4bd8-fdfb-4839-a061-ff14d1e7a9bc
  8. Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer pic ban but after the ban is over I still can't change it.: This is the first ban on the account and it was only supposed to be for one day, but I still can't change it even after it was over. 8d2ddc79-99ea-40bf-b3f5-04711cfde8ab
  9. Son Screwed up his gamer tag - changed for free & tried to go back & can't.

in XboX Insiders
    Son Screwed up his gamer tag - changed for free & tried to go back & can't.: Just spent a bunch of time with support.. My son changed his gamer tag to something else as a joke, and tried to change it back.. Unfortunately a) he was charged $9.99 (his loss).. But b) his old...
  10. i can't change my gamer tag

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't change my gamer tag: i trying change gamer tag but i have billing problem i'm write my credit card but address lock on US i'm not live in US even country change is not working and paypal is not support in my...