Cant change gamerpic even though adult account

Discus and support Cant change gamerpic even though adult account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says kn my xbox that I am an adult account. It says on the Xbox app that I am an adult account. It says kn Microsoft website that I am adult... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EricRostron, Mar 20, 2020.

1. EricRostron
    EricRostron Guest

It says kn my xbox that I am an adult account. It says on the Xbox app that I am an adult account. It says kn Microsoft website that I am adult account. When I go to make a custom profile pic an error message pops up saying: you need to be an adult account.
    Please help.

:)

EricRostron, Mar 20, 2020
  2. wi7bit Win User

Welcome EricRoston,

Did you recently change from an child account to an adult account? If so, you will need to sign-out and sign back in again for the setting to take affect.

It's only custom gamer pics that can't be added without it being an adult account.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Custom Profile Picture

Hey there Harrison,

In regards to the Custom Gamerpic, your account would need to be an adult account, not just set to adult defaults under your Privacy and online safety.

As stated in the support article for
    Changing your Xbox One gamerpic
    , Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts. So if your account has a child DOB on it you won't be allowed to change it until the account is graduated to an adult account.

I hope this helps.
  4. Harrison1234RGB Win User

Custom Profile Picture

Hey there Harrison,

In regards to the Custom Gamerpic, your account would need to be an adult account, not just set to adult defaults under your Privacy and online safety.

As stated in the support article for
    Changing your Xbox One gamerpic
    , Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts. So if your account has a child DOB on it you won't be allowed to change it until the account is graduated to an adult account.

I hope this helps.
    Hi there, When I first got the account, it was et to a adult account with the year as '90
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

I can’t get custom gamer pictures

Hello GeorgeCrake

Gamerpics are only available for Adult accounts. If you created your account as a Child account there would be no way to add a Gamerpic until your account is automatically graduated to an Adult account. For more information go ahead and follow this

Link

Happy Gaming!

{{XBF Erick}}
  6. PoshMinotaur50 Win User

Custom Gamerpic

Hey there!

You need to have an adult profile to change your Gamerpic. If you have an adult account you will need to provide a valid credit card on your account and make sure you're birthdate is 18. If your account was created by an adult account and are in a Xbox Family
    only the adult account can promote you.
    My parent account did change my status in Microsoft family to an adult but it still won’t work. Is this what you were saying? And also is there anyway to get a custom gamerpic if my set birthdate is under 18?
Thema:

1. Cant change gamerpic even though adult account - Similar Threads - Cant change gamerpic

2. Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in: My nephew with speedy fingers somehow managed to mistype my email/sign in and now I cannot access our games and account. Can't even access Game Pass. HELP. Please....
  3. I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings: I just can't access to accounts.xbox.com , it keeps teleporting me back to beta.support.xbox.com . a1d54bc1-ead8-494b-8036-23c9b3ead557
  4. Cant change dob on child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change dob on child account: Hi I changed to dob on my child's account from adult to child as I couldn't see what activity he was doing now he cant play certain games and communicate there is no option to change it again it's...
  5. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error: A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I want to use realms. We went online to...
  6. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  7. i cant change my age

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant change my age: i set my microsoft accounts age wrong, made another account that i have no idea how to login now, in that account i made a family, added me too it, and now i cant change my age, please help....
  8. Cant change setting in Xbox privacy and online safety.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change setting in Xbox privacy and online safety.: I recently bought Sea of Thieves for the pc. I tried to play it but it said that I needed to change my Xbox privacy and online safety settings, I go to do this but every time I click on the...
  9. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  10. Cant change gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change gamerpic: It says that im not 18 and im way older. It is pissing me off. I have done everything and it still says that you can't change profile picture when you are under 18 years old....