Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta)

Discus and support Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I recently subscribed to xbox gamepass and wanted to download my first game. I have two drive on my pc but my boot drive is to small to install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yobama, Jan 28, 2020.

1. yobama
    yobama Guest

Hi,

I recently subscribed to xbox gamepass and wanted to download my first game. I have two drive on my pc but my boot drive is to small to install games on it. therefore I wanted to change the install folder on my D drive. But when I go and change the "new
    app will be saved to" option I get a message that this drive as app from another device and that it needs to be deleted. So I accept and I get the following error message.

"We couldn't set your default save location..." error code 0x80070005

Code:
    Changing install folder should not be so damn hard, can anyone help me with this?

:)

yobama, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta) - Similar Threads - Can't change install

2. Can't change default app install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default app install location: I'm trying to download a game on the Xbox app on my d drive but it says its not set up for installing games and when i try to change the default location it doesn't change and says "We couldn't...
  3. Can't change region of my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change region of my account: Hi. I'm trying to buy Game Pass inside Xbox beta app. In address form I can't change my region (there's gray US only): [img] I've tried to find some solution. Each of them says that I need to...
  4. Can't log in after Email change

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in after Email change: Hey guys, I have a huge problem. After my email adress got hacked, I changed it to a serious provider. This new adress is now my windows10 account email adress. Now there's the problem, that I...
  5. Xbox Game Pass can't change app install location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass can't change app install location: So i cant change app install location. Doesn't work via Windows too. Some partitions work some not. They worked but after i uninstalled Halo MCC it wont let me do change to two partitions (rest...
  6. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  7. Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account: Trying to install Xbox App for PC so I can use my ultimate gamepass on my PC, and it continually defaults to an alternate email address and there does not be any way to change it. I logged in on...
  8. Can't change default app installation drive on Windows 10 for the Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default app installation drive on Windows 10 for the Xbox Beta: I was using this drive to install my games on a previous installation of the system, but I had to format it and now I cannot change the default drive back to this drive because windows finds the...
  9. Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...: I have installed the Xbox (beta) application, have W10 1903, and can launch the application successfully. However, upon signing into the app the xbox app window goes blank/black and stays that way...
  10. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...