Can’t Change Location in Xbox App

Discus and support Can’t Change Location in Xbox App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; A while ago, I noticed that installs started from the iOS app no longer worked. I’ve tracked it down to the location in the app is stuck on the wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by trutch(2), Dec 27, 2019.

1. trutch(2)
    trutch(2) Guest

A while ago, I noticed that installs started from the iOS app no longer worked. I’ve tracked it down to the location in the app is stuck on the wrong setting. Installs work fine from the Game Pass app which has the correct location, so I’m confident
    this is the issue.

The strange thing is that when selecting the setting, the correct location is shown but then after selecting done, it’s still set on the wrong location. This happens on any iOS device I login to.

:)

trutch(2), Dec 27, 2019
  2. trutch(2) Win User

Good to know someone else has the same issue at least. I just wish i knew how mine changed to the US at some point incorrectly.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

I would uninstall and reinstall the app and make sure you do a hard reboot on the device before reinstalling it
  4. trutch(2) Win User

Hi, I think you have misunderstood the issue. This is an issue from within the Xbox App settings. I see no reason why this would be an Apple issue and considering another ambassador has reproduced the issue, I believe this needs to go to MS support. Im
    also not having any other issues with my Apple account so this points to an issue that needs to be resolved by the App developer.
  5. trutch(2) Win User

Whats the next step in getting this resolved?
  6. trutch(2) Win User

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately trying that twice has not fixed the issue. I should add that the same issue happens on 2 iOS devices, so I dont think its a simple bug with the app.
Thema:

1. Can’t Change Location in Xbox App - Similar Threads - Can’t Change Location

2. I can’t change my custom profile pic because someone glitched it out

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my custom profile pic because someone glitched it out: I cant change my profile picture because someone glitched it out. It say come back soon or we need to verify it but it still doesnt work 90001c92-b6f6-4f4e-88d9-a938b4d81db3
  3. Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app: Why am i unable to change my gamerpic on the xbox app this has been going on for a week now f267c174-3aa5-4a6d-823e-8bd483ceeb50
  4. Can’t change my gamepic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change my gamepic: I tried to change my gamepic to a custom one a few days ago but now all of a sudden i cant change it anymore. I used to be able to any solutions? 9f529da0-db20-4ac3-ae67-683c8437b7ce
  5. Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?: Can anyone help? Question hopefully is straightforward and all in the title... ad7f937a-8467-41b5-9b12-a6888ed68e37
  6. The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...

in XboX Insiders
    The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  7. Your Home Xbox Settings Can’t Be Changed Until We Connect To The Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Home Xbox Settings Can’t Be Changed Until We Connect To The Service: So on my xbox, i have 2 accounts. 1 is me and the 2nd is my roommates. We both setup our home xboxs on this xbox so we could share games and game pass. But today we cant access game pass from my...
  8. Can’t change profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change profile picture: I can’t change my profile picture on my PC, xbox app or on console. I keep getting an error message saying “Sorry we can’t upload that picture at the moment. Try again later.”, I have been having...
  9. Can’t change Minecraft PS4 skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t change Minecraft PS4 skins: In minecraft for ps4, i am unable to change my minecraft skin. The skin packs show no skins in them, and the reviews all have 0 stars. Ive tried closing and re opening the application, reseting my...
  10. Can’t change my xbox resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change my xbox resolution: My xbox wont let me change display resolution. I have done display reset and tried everything else. Its not the monitor or cable as it works fine on my PS4. I have an xbox one s...