Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options

Discus and support Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to change the payment options on my xbox 360. Seems straight forward but it only offers me US options for location. I am in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattwp#, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Mattwp#
    Mattwp# Guest

I have been trying to change the payment options on my xbox 360.

Seems straight forward but it only offers me US options for location.

I am in Australia. The xbox is set up with AU location.

But apparently no option to change payment location.

I have noticed my xbox ios app believes I am in US. It looks like I can edit that but if I select any other country it always reverts to US.

How do I fix this?

I have checked and my microsft account is in AU.

:)

Mattwp#, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. TroHAM Win User

Can't seem to renew my gold account error 8c150009

4. Senryu BR Win User

Non-Swedish Xbox owner living in Sweden

I most forgot

Some games don´t follow your system config.

To change in that game go in DC 2 options (most of times is the last option)go to sound options (in most of games is there you have the option, you need) and change language options(if not have in sound, maybe can be the option in the system game options,
    that config don´t have a universal location)
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

I cant go into the "My account"

6. III Logical III Win User

Cant get my son new dlc for blops 2

Thema:

1. Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options - Similar Threads - Can’t Change Location

2. Can’t play after email change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play after email change: Hey guys, I have a MASSIVE problem. I changed the email to my microsoft account and now when I try to play xbox it just gives me network errors. It was perfect before I changed it but now its...
  3. How come I can’t change it? It says that today I can change it but yet it won’t let me? How...

in XboX Insiders
    How come I can’t change it? It says that today I can change it but yet it won’t let me? How...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheUltimateRorro [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t change Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change Privacy Settings: I am trying to make a Minecraft Realm but whenever I try to I get a pop up and a link telling me to change my privay settings. The problem is that Whenever I try to change my settings I get the...
  5. Can’t change Microsoft email on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change Microsoft email on Minecraft: When i try and sign in on Minecraft on mobile, it pops up the wrong email address. There’s an option to fix it but i cant click on it. How do i fix it? 4a93d58c-d1af-4854-bb3e-4fd59b9a03f2
  6. Wrong account but can’t change it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong account but can’t change it: Recently I bought a game on my new laptop, Minecraft windows 10 edition, on the account i want to be using, i am currently stuck using my morhers account that she used instead of my gmail about 8...
  7. Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t join multiplayer games and setting refuses to change. No error code populated: "You can join multiplayer games" always stays on blocked. For whatever reason, I cannot unblock this option. ive tried everything, this is not a kid account! e956eeb2-f73e-4f5c-96a8-90e5638fe103
  8. Changed country can’t upgrade subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed country can’t upgrade subscription: Hey, I’ve just moved back from canada to the UK. Billing address and payment card all updated. I’m trying to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate however because I still have a Gold Subscription in...
  9. Can’t change the account associated with a gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change the account associated with a gamertag: I’m trying to create a new xbox profile with an email I’ve been using for a long time, the issue is there’s an old abandoned xbox account already attached to that email. It seems the only way to...
  10. Can’t Change Location in Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t Change Location in Xbox App: A while ago, I noticed that installs started from the iOS app no longer worked. I’ve tracked it down to the location in the app is stuck on the wrong setting. Installs work fine from the Game Pass...