Can't change MS Account on Xbox One?

Discus and support Can't change MS Account on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know you can change it on your 360 but the feature is missing on X1 and I don't see why that would be missing... So that means you have to use your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxRUKIRIxX89, Jun 15, 2014.

1. XxRUKIRIxX89
    XxRUKIRIxX89 Guest

I know you can change it on your 360 but the feature is missing on X1 and I don't see why that would be missing... So that means you have to use your 360 to change it which is wasting time, now I still use my 360 and I have to wait 30 days to get it changed
    "recovered a gamertag" but there is no rhyme or reason why it's not available on the xbox one.

:)

XxRUKIRIxX89, Jun 15, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Child Account nonsense

changing the age of an Ms account never affects your Xbox account ever

You could always change it on the ms account via verification that never changes your Xbox account and as of last month you still can't change the age of an Xbox accounts verified by xbox not ms support

That's probably why you can't find the Xbox account article on this like there used to be

ngocphi, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Odahviing N7
    Odahviing N7 Guest
    Problems with changing microsoft accounts to xbox live account

Pretty much, I have been trying to change my microsoft account on my Xbox Live account, but it keeps saying either error or can't change to that specific account. I have no clue at all how I can change it.

Neither of the microsoft accounts are subscribed to anything that wouldn't allow it to change, and only one MS account has an xbox live account

Odahviing N7, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Can't change MS Account on Xbox One?

I'm confused. what exactly are you trying to change? If you're trying to change something pertaining to your account, the best place to do that is right here on xbox.com; simply go to the top right corner after you've signed your account into this site with
    your email and password and click the "my account" option. Any changes you can make to your account can be done there, no console necessary.

Galactic Geek, Jun 15, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

Child Account nonsense

changing the age of an Ms account never affects your Xbox account ever

You could always change it on the ms account via verification that never changes your Xbox account and as of last month you still can't change the age of an Xbox accounts verified by xbox not ms support

That's probably why you can't find the Xbox account article on this like there used to be
  6. Tormaz Win User

Xbox account need help

Hello!

What are you trying to do? You can't change the MS account linked Xbox profile as they are the same account. You can make changes such as the e-mail address and other information in your account.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Can't change my name (not the gametag)

alias can't be changed

Also changing the ms account name only changes the owners name

Also if this is because you got this account from another person DONT

You can't transfer accounts between people
  8. ngocphi Win User

child account to adult

no it can only change when he hits 18 and when the date passes on the profile and no you can't change the date as it is set I. Stone

Changing the email or dob on the ms account or xbox account won't do it either
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problems with my profile.

Changing your birthdate under your MS profile can't change your account from child to adult. If you have registered an xbox account under 18+ of age it will remain a child account until the proper age is reached
Thema:

1. Can't change MS Account on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Can't change Account

2. I can't change my child account to an adult 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my child account to an adult 1: Hi I'm really annoyed because I can't change my child account to an adult one even though I have went into settings and done it manually it won't change and all I want to do is upload a custom...
  3. Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting...: For 3 days i've been trying to enter my xbox account, but it was giving the 0x801901f4 error code. I checked online and did everything i've found: restarting the system, powercycle, 10 seconds...
  4. Can't change email/alias on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change email/alias on my account: So last week i changed emails a few times between 2 accounts to try to link my Microsoft account with the right email so i could link it to my epic games account to share skins from my Xbox to my...
  5. I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions): I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is? I've tried everything same ****. I can't reach...
  6. Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access: My son's Xbox Account has been hacked, his gamertag hijacked, and the e-mail address on the account taken over. We have had no luck in getting any support and can't recover via the standard...
  7. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  8. I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console?: I changed my email address earlier today by creating adding a new email to my account, making it the primary email and removing the old one. My account still functions fine on xbox.com, but on my...
  9. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  10. My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it.: My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it. 296882ee-06f2-4f0f-97a7-0fe9a556c386