Can't change my Microsoft Account

Discus and support Can't change my Microsoft Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble and I need someone's help. About 2 years ago I made an account. I used one of my old emails for it. Now, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Avarice Maroon, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Can't change my Microsoft Account

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble and I need someone's help. About 2 years ago I made an account. I used one of my old emails for it. Now, I decided that I don't want to use that email for my profile. So I went to change my email on Xbox console, and
    it said I need to make a new Microsoft Account. I went on Xbox.com and when I made my account with the email I wanted to use for my other profile, it made me a new account with this gamertag. I never use this account and my other account I use a lot, but I
    can't get the right email on it. Can somebody please help me?? Every time I go to make a Microsoft Account, it creates a new gamertag for me instead of letting me link it to my other profile. Thanks a TON if you can help P.S. This is on Xbox 360, not the Xbox

:)

Avarice Maroon, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Jan 23, 2014
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jan 23, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't change my Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Can't change Microsoft

2. I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account how do I fix this?: Hello, I have been using the xbox360 for a while now, and it seems I can't change the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account. Whenever I get it all said and done, I press "Yes, change"...
  3. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  4. My XBOX Rewards can't change to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    My XBOX Rewards can't change to Microsoft Rewards: I receive the e-mail today. It tell me "my account have problem and need to contact support team". would you help me with this problem? 086f96ff-7c46-4df0-90d1-88588b210fce
  5. have £10 in microsoft account but can't use it to change my gamertag

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    have £10 in microsoft account but can't use it to change my gamertag: I recently purchased a Xbox £10 gift card in hope to change my gamertag. Unfortunately when I try to change my gamertag it tells me to either use a credit card or redeem another gift card, it's...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong theme has changed on it's own & I can't change it back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong theme has changed on it's own & I can't change it back...: I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong on Windows 8 and now 10 for some time.. Always play the Tranquility theme. The other day it changed from symbols to number and letters, of it's own accord, and...
  7. "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now": I'm trying to get rid of this junk tag that MS made for my main email at some point so I can get my real gamer tag back. This is how it's supposed to look: 1. A (junk tag attached to main email)...
  8. I can't connect to live because I can't change parents Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to live because I can't change parents Microsoft account: When I try to connect to live i get a message saying I can't connect to live unless you chang parents Microsoft account isn't valid, and gave me the option to either change it or play offline. I...
  9. Help Can't change The Microsoft Account Linked to my Xbox live GT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Can't change The Microsoft Account Linked to my Xbox live GT: Here's my problem I recently got a windows phone and I went to play one of the games with xbox live integration. Automatically I was issued some dumb random gamertag to my account. The email I...
  10. Can't Change Microsoft Account Associated with Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Change Microsoft Account Associated with Profile: I'm trying to change the email address associated with my gamertag (again) and can't. The first attempt was back in October 2014, I called support and the guy walked me though what he thought was...