Cant change my name free on XBOX?

Discus and support Cant change my name free on XBOX? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I never changed it earlier but i should be able to change it the first time i do. c961f35a-3480-4aba-9e0b-8888dbe31a16 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyrantonic, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Tyrantonic
    Tyrantonic Guest

I never changed it earlier but i should be able to change it the first time i do.

:)

Tyrantonic, Nov 7, 2019
  2. TAD EnVy Win User

Go to the website xbox social.com you can change your name for free.only 1 time make the most of it
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Tyrantonic!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see if your Gamertag has already been changed
    from it's original Xbox genertated default Gamertag.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Smwutches Win User

The free changes is only available if you were given a randomly generated tag and are changing that tag for the first time. If you have a gamertag you chose, you would not be eligible for the free change. However, with the recent

update to the gamertag system
    , you can still get a free change if you change it through this website. https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi Smwutches,

thanks for your Information, I didnt know.
  6. Allebas Win User

Gamer tag change

Hi, my name is Bella. Are you recieving any error messages when you try to change your gamertag? If not, make sure the name your trying to change it to is xbox appropriate. Here's a link that might help https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/account-management/cant-change-microsoft-account-now.
    Also, be advised you do get one free name change. If you choose to change your gamertag after using that free name change>> there is a $10 fee for a name change.
Thema:

1. Cant change my name free on XBOX? - Similar Threads - Cant change name

2. Xbox app cant change volume on tv anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app cant change volume on tv anymore: Ive been using the xbox one companion app for about a year now and up until recently the volume control has stopped working. Everything else works fine; the controller buttons, home button, i can...
  3. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  4. I Cant Change my Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant Change my Gamertag: Ive been trying change my gamertag for minecraft of my n switch but when ever i try to go the account.xbox.com website it takes me to a article about X-box privacy an i cant click the sign in on...
  5. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  6. I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias: I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias mail 1d9e37ad-31be-46e6-8cf3-63868d1af151
  7. MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye

in XBoX on Windows
    MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye: CAnt change the mode...i can see character whole body which blocks the my vision to place building blocks. I want to see via "Characters" Eye means I want to be inside the charcater not outside,...
  8. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  9. Cant change my Minecraft skin or redeem windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change my Minecraft skin or redeem windows 10: So recently I bought Minecraft java edition on a mac, but then I downloaded it on my PC any ive already made sure that its the right email and everything but it still tells me that I need to buy...
  10. PLEASE HELP! CANT CHANGE COLOUR OR NAME

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP! CANT CHANGE COLOUR OR NAME: Hey, I have a problem with my Xbox one. I want to change my colour and my Gamertag,but when I want to do it it always says "Try it later again" I have this problem for several months now and I...