Cant change my onlinesecurity settings to allow me to do specific things in forza horizon 4.

Discus and support Cant change my onlinesecurity settings to allow me to do specific things in forza horizon 4. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to change all my online settings so that my account is not child restricted content I get this" An unexpected error occurred. Please try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FilipLadan, Apr 8, 2020.

1. FilipLadan
    FilipLadan Guest

Cant change my onlinesecurity settings to allow me to do specific things in forza horizon 4.

When I try to change all my online settings so that my account is not child restricted content I get this" An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." I'm the owner of this account, I have no "parent" that is watching over my account. So why
    am I getting this error?

:)

FilipLadan, Apr 8, 2020
  2. FilipLadan Win User

I'm on pc, and yes I've already tried login out and in
  3. Chandan2805 Win User

Try rebooting the console.

Sign out and again sign in.
  4. FilipLadan Win User

That's where the problem occurred, I change my settings and get the same message "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later".
  5. MoeZArts Win User

6. Chargersbride Win User

Restart your Console and sign in again and see if that fixes it ,
Thema:

1. Cant change my onlinesecurity settings to allow me to do specific things in forza horizon 4. - Similar Threads - Cant change onlinesecurity

2. I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4: So i used a Microsoft account that i forgot the email and password for and im logged off on minecraft ps4, is there any way i can unlink it without being logged in? Ive tried deleting my settings...
  3. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  4. One last attempt why cant i change email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One last attempt why cant i change email address?: I have 2 Xbox Live Gamertags Gamertag1 has a 5 month old email associated with it. Gamertag2 has a 5 month old email associated with it. I want to switch the email address in Gamertag2 on to...
  5. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  6. Cant change primary email as its an @xboxlivefamily.com email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change primary email as its an @xboxlivefamily.com email: My gamertags primary email is an @xboxlivefamily.com email which wont allow me to change the primary email because the domains organization doesn't allow it and this email doesn't receive nor can...
  7. Cant change my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my gamerpic: Ok i want to change my picture to my own picture on xbox but everytime i try it doesnt go through i read on a forum that because of covid they disabled the feature which is imo dumb because what...
  8. I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one: It says that it was failed to upload and to try again later. It's been weeks already 71ea7dd8-cf1c-4cab-9a06-76209e0cb54b
  9. i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...: Ever since I changed my Microsoft gamertag, I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my PS4. It keeps saying "we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but...
  10. i cant change my profile pic.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant change my profile pic.: So recently i havent been able to change my profile pic to a different custom one, ive tried about 20 times in the past week and it hasnt worked, ive tried on my phone (doesnt work), pc (doesnt...