Can't change my privacy settings

Discus and support Can't change my privacy settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need to change my privacy settings so voice chat will start working but it wont let me and it keeps asking me to ask my "parent account" for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LesserSphinx, Feb 12, 2019.

1. LesserSphinx
    LesserSphinx Guest

I need to change my privacy settings so voice chat will start working but it wont let me and it keeps asking me to ask my "parent account" for permission. Even though I'm the only account linked to this account and on the windows site it displays my account
    as a grown up. Someone know how to fix please. It's been very frustrating. All of this is on Windows 10 PC btw

:)

LesserSphinx, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't change my privacy settings - Similar Threads - Can't change privacy

2. Can't change privacy settings for Xbox on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change privacy settings for Xbox on Windows 10: I am using the xbox console companion app on windows 10 and to use parties it says I need to change my privacy settings. When trying to access account.xbox.com I am constantly redirected back to...
  3. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings: Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox...
  4. Can't change Privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change Privacy settings: Is it for real that I can't change my privacy settings for Xbox, so that I can add my friends and play minecraft with them. Old enough to drink alcohol, but can't change simple privacy settings....
  5. Can't change my privacy settings on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my privacy settings on my account: Hey. When i try to add friends on my xbox account i get a pop-up window stating that i cannot add friend because of my privacy settings. however i cannot change my privacy settings because i am...
  6. I can't change my Privacy settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my Privacy settings.: I bought FH4 last weekend, when I trying to open multiplayer session it giving Parental Control error. I went to my privacy setting to fix it but this time, I can't changed it. When I allowed and...
  7. Can't change my privacy & online safety.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my privacy & online safety.: Can't change my privacy & online safety. i check the allow box but when i click submit it don't apply. [img] 5a4827ab-f8a2-41a4-84fb-e3c0f6551634
  8. Can't change my privacy setting (especially the one that can allow you to join club on xbox)!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my privacy setting (especially the one that can allow you to join club on xbox)!: Hi ! I've tried multiple time to change the privacy setting on my microsoft account to be able to join a club on the xbox application. But everytime, the website refresh and the reset the...
  9. i can't change my privacy and online security since 2 day

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't change my privacy and online security since 2 day: when i try to submit the change its send me this error message : [Mod Removed-Personal Information] 31ea8d95-0f60-47bc-8f27-be118b74795e
  10. Can't change privacy settings for xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy settings for xbox account: I'm trying to change my privacy settings for my xbox account and I follow the steps every time and every time I set the settings the way I want, they just go right back to what they were set at...