Can't change profile info on website

Discus and support Can't change profile info on website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I tried to change my bio today so I clicked on my gamer picture on the xbox website and I couldn't find out how to change it. just need help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kmg-1930E294-EE52-49FF-A932-84FAE08B52CD, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Can't change profile info on website

so I tried to change my bio today so I clicked on my gamer picture on the xbox website and I couldn't find out how to change it.

just need help.

:)

kmg-1930E294-EE52-49FF-A932-84FAE08B52CD, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Can't get into old account

I can't get into my old xbox live account, I've done the verify your ownership thing about 7 times all failed and was told to just make a new account on the website. But I can't get into my xbox one profile without the old account info.

How can you change accounts so you can get into the xbox live profile and play game and stuff?

DesertedDuke258, Aug 31, 2014
  3. GhostlySouls
    GhostlySouls Guest
    Can't Change profiles

Um, yes i can't seem to find out how to change my Profile on this website my other account is GrimParty and i'd like to use it on the website instead on this account can some help me ??

GhostlySouls, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Can't change profile info on website

Hi there, Swag;

The edit function still exists; it just seems to have not been linked for some reason. You may wish to bookmark this URL:
    live.xbox.com/.../GamerProfile so that you can edit your profile/bio online at any time you wish in the future.

HyruleBalverine, Aug 31, 2014
Thema:

Can't change profile info on website

1. Can't change profile info on website - Similar Threads - Can't change profile

2. Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one: I changed my gamertag on xbox one and changed the picture and etc, now when I go to log-in on xbox 360 it doesn't work, just says there's an error and to download the profile again, but when I go...
  3. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  4. My account can't change profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't change profile: My account can't change profile. It's locked, how many days do i need to wait for releasing my previous punishment? 6bc3a3f1-581f-4571-baff-719db72de88b
  5. Can't download Xbox 360 profile on One after gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 profile on One after gamertag change: I recently changed my gamertag and ever since then I have not been able to play Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. Initially on sign-in it offered my old gamertag and would fail to connect. I...
  6. Can't access my profile on the 360 after I changed my gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my profile on the 360 after I changed my gamertag.: So on the 8th of January, which was on a Monday in 2018, I decided to change my Xbox Live gamertag that I had for almost 5 years. I decided to go on my 360 to play some Halo 3 multiplayer only to...
  7. I can't change my profile pic to a custom one, usually I could what happened? Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my profile pic to a custom one, usually I could what happened? Please help: Please help guys. My xbox profile picture doesn't want to change to a custom one anymore. It usually changed easily now it doesn't want to at all, please help 879e1c6c-f5e5-47bc-8ea2-583ba68fb323
  8. Changed GT, now I can't download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed GT, now I can't download profile: i changed my gamertag on PC after it not working on the Xbox, and when I tried to log in it wouldn't log me on and said to redownload the profile, so I deleted it and now I can't download, it says...
  9. Changed GT, now I can't download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed GT, now I can't download profile: i changed my gamertag on PC after it not working on the Xbox, and when I tried to log in it wouldn't log me on and said to redownload the profile, so I deleted it and now I can't download, it says...
  10. Changed Free GamerTag and now I can't Download/Sign in with my Profile in my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Free GamerTag and now I can't Download/Sign in with my Profile in my 360: Hello... I've got some problems here with my gamertag and account download: As seen in the picture, it says that I changed my free gamertag () to FerdieBloodheim, but now I can't enter/download...