Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits

Discus and support Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So on xbox app, i choose a new custom profile and it says its getting checked and never updates. The profile pictures follow rules, so i dont know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jacksonhamblin, May 3, 2021.

1. Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits

So on xbox app, i choose a new custom profile and it says its getting checked and never updates. The profile pictures follow rules, so i dont know what to do

:)

jacksonhamblin, May 3, 2021
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Customize Profile Pic

They may not have been using custom pics though. Still, as mentioned above, there is a temporary suspension of custom profile pics.
  3. vladdracul1974 Win User

Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

I have same problem. My custom profile picture changed. But now, anytime I sign in on the profile with the custom pic, I can't see it. I just see the default Xbox one I had prior to the change. But apparently everyone else sees my custom picture. Even
    when I sign into other profiles on this Xbox I can see the custom pic, but when I'm signed in on my main one, I don't see it. I remove my profile, power cycled, add my profile again, nothing. I see a snake profile picture on my Xbox, and on my PC, when login
    on xbox.com. But my friends see my custom profile picture (Bela Lugosi, Dracula).
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Can I get in trouble if I find make my profile picture a custom one?

Changing your profile picture is not against the ToU/CoC.

Using a custom pic is.You can only use the (limited) selection of gamerpics provided or an avatar pic.

Custom gamerpics is something that is being looked into but whether it happens of not is a different matter.
  5. buletz2dabrainz Win User

Gamerpics

I don't understand the ps4 let's you have custom gamer pics you can have any picture on your phone and if anything inappropriate is on it they are removed now I could be wrong but sonys developers are to stupid to figure out custom backgrounds and name changes
    yet the Xbox has both of these but we can't have custom pics there has to be something that can be done I want my fallout guy that is my ps4 picture on my Xbox plz add this to the system
  6. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
Thema:

Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits

1. Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits - Similar Threads - Can’t change profile

2. Can’t change my xbox profile picture even tho i changed my settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change my xbox profile picture even tho i changed my settings: I cant change my gamerpic after i changed all my settings it keeps telling me i need to be older ee84b5c5-c82d-429a-88cb-7c6585620980
  3. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  4. I can’t change my profile picture on xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my profile picture on xbox app: So before I couldn’t change my pfp it was a Minecraft picture of a lake and it was purple. After i tried changing it it said “Sorry, we can’t upload this picture right now try again later.” I’ve...
  5. Can’t change my profile picture?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change my profile picture?: so whenever i try to change my profile picture, it says “sorry we cant change your profile picture right now, try again soon.” its been doing this for about a month....
  6. I can’t change my profile picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my profile picture: I changed my profile pic a lot but my now it says it cant upload the picture 37b8f83d-e321-4806-80bb-5b439bc4d2f9
  7. Can’t change Xbox profile pic on app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change Xbox profile pic on app: So I’ve been having this same issue with the app for about 2 months now. I want to change my Xbox profile pic to something on my camera roll, but every time i try, it says something like “There...
  8. I can’t change my profile picture to a custom one.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my profile picture to a custom one.: My current profile pic is a custom one but I want to change it to another custom pic. But when i try to do this on my phone it gives me the message “sorry we can’t upload the picture right now....
  9. I can’t change my profile picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my profile picture: Every time i try to change my pfp i cannot change it. It always says “we cannot upload the picture right now” ive never had problems with this before. How do i fix this issue...
  10. I can’t change my profile picture through the XBOX app but I can change it through the xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my profile picture through the XBOX app but I can change it through the xbox: [img] Hey Everyone! I have this issue when it comes to changing my profile picture on the xbox app. I keep getting this message: “Sorry we cant upload this picture right now, try again later”....