Can't change profile pic xbox

Discus and support Can't change profile pic xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's been like this since December, I change it and nothing happens tried dozens of images but it won't change. After I upload a picture it says I did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grim Torino, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. Grim Torino
    Grim Torino Guest

It's been like this since December, I change it and nothing happens tried dozens of images but it won't change. After I upload a picture it says I did it but never changes. I've checked xbox enforcement and I'm not banned or anything, tried the app other
    xboxs and pcs same thing everytime.

:)

Grim Torino, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Wackieracer Win User

Can't change profile pic

Hi i hope you are well, i understand that not being able to change your gamer pic can be frustrating, but this function has been disabled by xbox, because of the high demand on the xbox servers, but hopefully it will be back up and running again soon, until
    then please enjoy a game with family or friends.

Keep gaming fun and enjoyable for everyone 👊
  3. Pablo Alvaradoalvara Win User

Can't change profile pic

Ok, soy un niño de 12 años, hice fotos de perfil y me permitió cambiarlas un poco, comenzó a decir lo siento, no puedo cargar la foto de perfil, inténtalo nuevamente más tarde, se dice que durante un mes, ¿alguien puede ayudarme?
    Todavía no se puede cambiar tu foto de perfil, por la demanda de xbox live. Espera un poco.
  4. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Can't change profile pic

Hey there,

Adjustments to custom picture uploads

As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for our community, we’re making small adjustments. We've temporarily turned
    off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.
  5. Cassay G Win User

Can't change profile pic

it has eased. everythings opened back up but yet we still cant change them and im tired of having the same exact picture. im not the only one getting irritated as well because my friend complains about it to me everytime we play. they need to enable it
    back NOW
  6. MishManners Win User

Can't change profile pic

Temporarily disabled so Xbox can ensure other services are available. Enjoy playing games and check back soon for updates :)
Thema:

1. Can't change profile pic xbox - Similar Threads - Can't change profile

2. Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games: I changed my default gamer-tag after many years and now my Xbox 360 games will not sign-in or allow me to download my new profile from the Xbox one. Please advise....
  3. I can't change my profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my profile picture: The Xbox console doesn't let me change my picture replying with please try again later. I believe that someone mentioned in a previous thread said that someone changed their profile picture during...
  4. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: I have hardy this problem for days. When i try to customize it appears to me: "at this time it is not possible to change your image" 5e2e64f3-20de-44ee-84d0-ff0e6384eac9
  5. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: Adjustments to custom picture uploads As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure...
  6. I can't change to a custom profile pic :(

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change to a custom profile pic :(: whenever I try to change profile pic It doesn't allow me to and gives me a message saying sorry you can't change your profile picture right now but when I try later it still doesn't let me. HELP...
  7. Changed Gamertag but Can't Download New Profiles into the 360 'emulator'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed Gamertag but Can't Download New Profiles into the 360 'emulator': Hi All, So, after getting an Xbox One S recently, I changed my gamertag because to be honest, it was silly. After I did this, I went to launch Dragon Age:Origins, and silly me, of course.......
  8. why can't i change my profile pic anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't i change my profile pic anymore: it won't change my profile pic anymore it keeps saying try again later its been doing that for a month 55f8d22f-15f6-4767-9dbf-113ac8e752f3
  9. I can't change my xbox profile in a custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my xbox profile in a custom one: Hello everyone! I try to change my xbox profile in a custom one for a while now, i try almost everything: use xbox companion on a windows 10, using some app on the microsoft store, download the...
  10. Can't change profile pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change profile pic: Ok so im a 12 year old kid i make profile pics and it was letting me change them fine bit the is started to say sorry cant upload profile pic try again later its said that for a month now can...