Can't change settings

Discus and support Can't change settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So since I have migrated my Minecraft account to the microsoft account I have not been able to change any settings, my main problem being I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzSylvia, Sep 20, 2021.

1. ItzSylvia
    ItzSylvia Guest

Can't change settings

Hello,

So since I have migrated my Minecraft account to the microsoft account I have not been able to change any settings, my main problem being I can no longer play multiplayer, another problem about this is that whenever I try to change the settings it sends me to the support page. I do not have a child account btw so I don't think that's the problem. Any help I could be given?

:)

ItzSylvia, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Steven Tillson
    Steven Tillson New Member
    I would recommend you take a look at your age for the account. It should work fine because it is working for all of us.

Steven Tillson, Sep 22, 2021
  3. Debora Biermann
    Debora Biermann New Member
    I think that might be your birth age issue. set it correctly.

Debora Biermann, Sep 24, 2021
  4. SamQY Win User

Can't change settings

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Can I know your age?
  5. danielc081002 Win User

Can't change Privacy settings

I have had my account for ~8 years, but I still do think it's odd that back then I could play multiplayer no problem, but NOW I can't.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

7. Flymonkey102 Win User

If that is the case the original age put in to the account is under age. Is it tied to a family account?
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

This page has some details on where to change the Privacy and Online Saftey Settings.

I'm a bit confused about you saying you can't change the settings?
    If your birthday is set correctly
    then there may be some restrictions or default settings for your account, that change with what region you're in, based on your age group. Outside of that, if you're in a Microsoft Account Family, an adult account would
    have to change the settings for your account.

If you're account is of adult age, you should be able to make those changes.

Can you let me know what error you're getting, or why you're unable to change the settings?
Thema:

Can't change settings

1. Can't change settings - Similar Threads - Can't change settings

2. Can't change privacy settings: links lead to dead ends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change privacy settings: links lead to dead ends.: I'm trying to change my settings so that I can play Minecraft Realms. I've found several links that supposedly say how to do it, but the end result is always a dead end with no way to actually...
  3. Can't change my Microsoft Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't change my Microsoft Privacy Settings: I want to play Minecraft Realms with some of my friends. I was informed by the game that I need to change my privacy settings to allow that. Every time I try to change my privacy settings so that...
  4. I can't change my privacy and online safety settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my privacy and online safety settings: I've been trying to play online in The Master Chief Collection but I can't access my privacy settings. all the links I find lead to the same Xbox help page and I can't figure out how to do...
  5. For some reason, I can't change my privacy and security settings.

in XboX Insiders
    For some reason, I can't change my privacy and security settings.: Everytime I press the link to go change my security settings it keeps sending me back to the same page. The page is the support.xbox.com and I keep pressing the button to change it but it sends me...
  6. Can't change privacy and online safety settings on my xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change privacy and online safety settings on my xbox profile: I'm clicking on the privacy settings tab on my xbox profile on the xbox website and I'm directed to a page with a number of settings formatted as bullet points. I click to change a setting and...
  7. Can't change my son Online settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my son Online settings: Hello, I got a problem. When I pressing Online Settings it's taking me to Support. 7de39479-6e41-4f3c-a41e-a966d17a22e0
  8. PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU STILL CAN'T CHANGE MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER SETTINGS! EVERYONE TELLS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU STILL CAN'T CHANGE MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER SETTINGS! EVERYONE TELLS...: HERE'S THE ANSWER....I spent days in a loop being sent back and forth and always ending up at the same privacy and online settings stage. The problem is, as a few users have pointed out, is that...
  9. Can't change privacy settings with Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy settings with Xbox.: I recently installed Bedrock edition on my pc, when I tried to join a realm my account apparently didn't have the right "permissions". I knew that this was not related to a parent account as my...
  10. I can't change my xbox account privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my xbox account privacy settings: I want to play on a Minecraft Bedrock realm, and when I go to change my settings, it just brings me to the support page on how to change my settings, no matter what link I click. Please help....