Can't change the Gamertag

Discus and support Can't change the Gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I wanna change my old Gamertag by a new one "", so few weeks ago I tried it to watch if it was available. It was and access to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Acid le forban, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Can't change the Gamertag

Hi everyone,

I wanna change my old Gamertag by a new one "", so few weeks ago I tried it to watch if it was available. It was and access to the payment windows. I went back and wait for money.

Now when I choose the GT nothing happened and I have to choose an other one without information. The xbox don't tell me if someone have choose it.

Do you know if I need to clear my cash system ?Or probably the GT was wtocked in Microsoft server for a while, and will be available in few times 'cause off the transaction wasn't finished ?

If you have any information, thank you !

:)

Acid le forban, Aug 11, 2014
  2. viper20999
    viper20999 Guest
    Can't Change Gamertag

I was attempting to change my gamer tag for the first time. The one I want is available but every time I attempt I receive the following error code:

PaymentInstrumentsGet
    333bc30d-7ca1-419f-b0ea-313e2304a442
    2018/01/22 - 17:16:20 UTC

Not sure why I am getting an error message. Also I thought you get one free change, maybe that is the reason there is an issue?

viper20999, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Yumilky
    Yumilky Guest
    Can't change gamertag

Hi I'm from Mexico and I'm trying to change my gamertag since some weeks buying it with paypal or with debit card but it seems like I just can't, I really need some help, this error keeps popping out:

Purchase-Billing-9002

5f03a562-c8e8-4bad-8273-2f2ed6490d03

2017/12/27 - 02:20:38 UTC

I would be very thankful if someone could help me.

Yumilky, Aug 11, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There is no way to tell if a gamertag is taken or not until you try to change it. If you cannot choose the tag then that means that it has been taken.

Remember that Xbox is not the only service that Microsoft has that requires gamertags. It may have been taken for another service or internal use.

onyxishere, Aug 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't change the Gamertag - Similar Threads - Can't change Gamertag

2. Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one: I changed my gamertag on xbox one and changed the picture and etc, now when I go to log-in on xbox 360 it doesn't work, just says there's an error and to download the profile again, but when I go...
  3. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it: I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other...
  4. Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.: I've been trying to change the Gamertag that Xbox randomly generated for my account, but haven't been able to. I went through the process of checking the availability and then clicking the "Claim"...
  5. i can't change my gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't change my gamertag: i want to change my gamer tag, its available i pick Claim it! then enter my credit card or PayPal pick Buy then says Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble processing your...
  6. Why can't I change my gamertag?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag?!: Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't tell me go do it again. I got to check the...
  7. Can't change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change gamertag: Hi can't change my gamertag. Request returned with 403 error(html). Tried with paypal and visa card. [img] 1dc17fd5-6c40-4810-9e62-69e9dd097511
  8. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.: Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago. It's said that you can change it for...
  9. Can't change Gamertag (Region changes everytime I try to pay)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change Gamertag (Region changes everytime I try to pay): Hey everyone, I'm from Argentina and I'm having troubles trying to change my gamertag, I'm willing to pay the 9.99 price for it, but everytime I'm on the Xbox Argenta site, when I try to go and...
  10. Can't change Gamertag???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Gamertag???: I'm unable to change my Gamertag, when entering my card details (I already have a card registered against the account) It only allows me to select an address in the U.S? Any ideas or suggestions?...