Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

Discus and support Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SkullPumper, Mar 14, 2019.

1. SkullPumper
    SkullPumper Guest

Hi there,

I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety privacy settings page from "Blocked" to "Allow"
    in the "Broadcast gameplay" section. When I do this and I click Submit, the page loads with the previous, unwanted setting. This problem applies only to this specific privacy header and I have tried changing the settings on different devices, including my
    smartphone browser, the Windows 10 Xbox app, and from my Xbox One S. Only the setting on the website doesn't seem to update.

Previously, I remember that my account had child restrictions for no apparent reason. I had resolved the issue and got multiplayer and other things working shortly after. Maybe that issue has something to do with this problem, since the privacy settings
    do not update. The website says that I currently have an adult account and there is no other account in my family.

I've added a screenshot to make the situation easier to understand:

Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings [​IMG]

Is there a fix for this? I've tried countless times for this setting to update, but nothing changes.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows***

:)

SkullPumper, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Can't Change Windows

2. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?: My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay...
  3. Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem: Hi, I can't set my home console. I have 3 tries left on my account(of course if what the message says when i want set this is true- maybe it's bugged) and my friend has 4 tries left. He has same...
  4. Why can't I change my username?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my username?: I want to change my gamertag, but when I go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings, it redirects me to this. This is not a child account! 7c048123-b8d7-4e7c-9bfb-d02e441bc8b9
  5. Can't change 360 controller to player 1 on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change 360 controller to player 1 on Windows 10: Split from this thread. I've got the same problem, but I would also like to be able to change the player of a controller in the control panel or something. This would be convenient for plenty of...
  6. Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window: I upgraded from the regular to the definitive edition for PC. 1. I can't rebind the keys, 2. The mouse cursor is not locked to the window for either windowed or full screen. If you move the...
  7. Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window: I upgraded from the regular to the definitive edition for PC. 1. I can't rebind the keys, 2. The mouse cursor is not locked to the window for either windowed or full screen. If you move the...
  8. Can't change 360 controller to player 1 on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change 360 controller to player 1 on Windows 10: I occasionally get this problem, but usually all I have to do is unplug it or rarely, restart my computer. It's annoying. Currently, It's permanently stuck on player 2. I've un-installed the...
  9. Can't change Windows Live ID after 30 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Windows Live ID after 30 days: I've tried changing my Windows Live ID and it gave me an error saying "Sorry, we can't change your Windows Live ID right now" or something along the lines of that. I read that you had to wait 30...
  10. Can't change gamertag from Windows Phone 8 created account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change gamertag from Windows Phone 8 created account.: Hello everyone, I created my XBOX live account from a Windows Phone 8 device, and when it is time to change my gamertag to a prefered choice, it always tell me that the gamertag has already...