Can't change Xbox 360's region

Discus and support Can't change Xbox 360's region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (before i start i want to apologise for my bad English ,it isn't my native language) hello,i got a problem with my xbox 360,the problem is that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by шотагиоргадзе, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Can't change Xbox 360's region

(before i start i want to apologise for my bad English ,it isn't my native language)

hello,i got a problem with my xbox 360,the problem is that i moved to another country(idk if its necessary to say which region,but i still will. it's Georgia),so i needed to change my XBOX region,But the
    region isn't supported,now i can't download a big part of my library (tomb raider underworld,gta 4,army of two,etc.) what should i do ?

:)

шотагиоргадзе, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can't change 360 region

You'll want to contact suppprt directly. 1-800-4my-xbox or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ngocphi Win User

Cant download The Witcher 2 for free on Xbox One

You can't use the xbox one console for purchasing 360 game's it must be the xbox 360 not the one marketplace and you have to change it to your region on the locale

Your account region must reflect your actual region

So when you search you must use the 360 link it is usually labelled as a 360game
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

How to change the Xbox country (region)?

You can only change the region on your account every 90 days. If you've changed the region within the last 90 days you can't change it until that time is up.

Next, to change the region on your account sign into Xbox.com and click on your Gamer tag on the upper right and choose Xbox Settings

Then click on the words Change 360 account region

Then follow through the steps there.
  5. Спасибо То Win User

How to change the Xbox country (region)?

You can only change the region on your account every 90 days. If you've changed the region within the last 90 days you can't change it until that time is up.

Next, to change the region on your account sign into Xbox.com and click on your Gamer tag on the upper right and choose Xbox Settings

Then click on the words Change 360 account region

Then follow through the steps there.
    OK
  6. ngocphi Win User

Buying on online xbox 360 game

You cant

You bought something not of your region

Since the region code of the console is hardcoded it can't be changed however you would have to buy a local console

Only xbox one is region free

Xbox 360 games and xbox one is still regulated by international lswd
Thema:

Can't change Xbox 360's region

1. Can't change Xbox 360's region - Similar Threads - Can't change 360's

2. can't change game clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't change game clips: Is there a way to change already made xbox one gameclips to higher resolution? My gameclips kept recording at 720p when i wanted them to be at 1080p. 3a6ee78c-e24e-469a-af0c-9d52654ad585
  3. Why Can't I Change Email for Xbox Gamertag and keep my progress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Change Email for Xbox Gamertag and keep my progress?: I've been using the same email (gmail account) for my xbox profile since I was 12, and now I want to update it to the one I use currently (outlook account). I tried to follow the steps from the...
  4. Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country...: Why can't i pay for premium solitaire? I am in Canada and it won't let me change country from United States 13153195-f013-404e-8602-cebe660191f5
  5. Can't change gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamerpic: For some reason i can't change my gamerpic to a custom image, i've tried quite a few times already and it still doesn't work 3dc41c53-e480-4f8f-a23d-29e2851f17f1
  6. Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs: I have an parent account with my son's account attached. He wants to join Minecraft realms but needs the setting for him to create and join clubs to be set to allow. I have logged on to my...
  7. I can't change my privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my privacy settings: I'm not being able to change my privacy settings, when I go to [Settings >> Account >> Privacy & online safety >> Xbox Live Privacy], I mark the "Adult defaults" option and confirm, right after I...
  8. Can't access my DLC after gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my DLC after gamertag change: I recently changed my gamertag from e5154 to chillpgn64 and tonight i tried to get on fallout new vegas only to find all of my DLC has been uninstalled. I bought the ultimate edition on CD so i...
  9. Can't change where content is saved.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change where content is saved.: Hi friends, I've been trying to install a game using an Xbox PC game pass. It wouldn't let me save the game onto the drive I want. Says "This location isn't set up for installing games." and an...
  10. Why can't I change my profile picture?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't I change my profile picture?: I can't change my custom profile picture in the xbox app on computer or phone. Is there a different way to do it? 8d7d8720-83c3-43f9-a74d-f56920be08b5