Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

Discus and support Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatrickKaminski1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

Hi,

I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game for the 360 I get an error message that I can not buy in this
    region because apparently my 360 is still registered in Europe. I can download backwards compatible games that I have already owned but can not purchase new ones. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

PatrickKaminski1, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. LeadingKaga Win User

Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie

My xbox360 region is US.. But I live in Korea and bought Recore in Korea MS store. Because I can't change region to Korea.

Is it problem?
  4. LeadingKaga Win User

I can't redeem banjo-kazooie..

I try to change xbox360 region so many times. But if I try to change a region, I can't find Korea.

I don't know why..

I heard that it is some proplem to change region to Korea..

If you can to change it, could you try to?

Thank you.
  5. JRDe villiers Win User

Pre order

Hi Bud

Thanks for the reply.

I just spoke to support and they recommended we switch regions and buy the game on the US region but he is not sure if we change back to our home region if we can play the game online.
  6. RozenbergiLV Win User

XBOX360 - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. (when 'buy' GOLD free games)

Changed Xbox account back to Latvia, (address, region etc.), changed in Console settings locale to: Latvia...

Now do not see any Free games offered at all. Most propably due to Latvia region is not in supported Countries, there is even still Latvian Lats currency (however we use EUR already for 3 years).

Do not see point from Xbox360 account except ONLINE and MULTIPLAYER gaming, no any free games, monthly offers or whatever else.

Sad...
Thema:

1. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US - Similar Threads - Can't change Xbox360

2. I can't change my child account to an adult 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my child account to an adult 1: Hi I'm really annoyed because I can't change my child account to an adult one even though I have went into settings and done it manually it won't change and all I want to do is upload a custom...
  3. Can't change profile pic xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change profile pic xbox: It's been like this since December, I change it and nothing happens tried dozens of images but it won't change. After I upload a picture it says I did it but never changes. I've checked xbox...
  4. mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...: alguem invadiu e mudou a senha e o email porem nao consigo acessar mais minha conta porem a conta ficou no meu fifa esta assim ID publica: cadu987192668 email: [Mod Removed - Personal...
  5. Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamer tag and now I can't sign into my profile on any 360 games: I changed my default gamer-tag after many years and now my Xbox 360 games will not sign-in or allow me to download my new profile from the Xbox one. Please advise....
  6. i can't change/delete my Addres book

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can't change/delete my Addres book: i have bought game pass and i was charged but when i went back to the xbox beta app it still says join so i decided to buy it again after confirming it's not there through my account page on...
  7. No puedo cambiar los ajustes de privacidad y seguridad -[Translation - I can't change...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo cambiar los ajustes de privacidad y seguridad -[Translation - I can't change...: No puedo cambiar los ajustes de privacidad y seguridad -[Translation - I can't change privacy and security settings] 6b08c802-d4b5-4b57-981c-4da470f4e72e
  8. Can't change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamertag: I want to change my gamer tag to "" when I looked, it claimed it's available. However, when I tried to change it, it displayed "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." I don't see how...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox360 after changed my password Hotmail account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox360 after changed my password Hotmail account.: Have changed my password on my Hotmail account. Since then I can't get into my XBox 360. Have made everything and it was in vain... Every time I try to connect my profile (Gold) it asks me...
  10. Can't change XBox details on my XBox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change XBox details on my XBox360: I did what is said already. I cleared the system cache x3, deleted profile, cleared system cache x3 again, redownload my profile, then cleared system cache x3 again. Did not work. What can I do...