Can’t Chat online

Discus and support Can’t Chat online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing Forza Horizon 3. For some reason now when i go to chat with anyone. I can recieve messages. But it wont let me reply to them anymore. Been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeSedgwick1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Can’t Chat online

Playing Forza Horizon 3. For some reason now when i go to chat with anyone. I can recieve messages. But it wont let me reply to them anymore. Been doing this for a couple days now. Lets me read them but can not reply to them. When its on there message
    you have the option to scroll down to reply but the reply is still there it just wont let me move down to it. Any help please.

:)

MikeSedgwick1, Sep 4, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can’t Chat online

Does this only happen with FH3 or also using Chat from the Guide outside of the game?
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Can’t Chat online

Hello Mike,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns not being able to reply to someone on your Xbox One console.

We would like to confirm if this concerns messages over Xbox Live, or if this concerns chats with the game Forza Horizon 3?

If this does not concern the game, we recommend to attempt removing your profile from the Xbox One console,
    and then adding it back.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Can’t Chat online

Have you tried logging out and logging back in, also do a hard reset.
  5. Fos Win User

Can’t Chat online

Do you get any error messages?
  6. TaQTix 27 Win User

Xbox quest progress stuck

same issue I’m having. I’m chatting with someone online but they’re acting like they can’t help. So lame.
Thema:

Can’t Chat online

1. Can’t Chat online - Similar Threads - Can’t Chat online

2. I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat: I cant unmute a friend in party chat, please any help would be appreciated a7dad72b-ec43-4573-a1f6-7f048dfe507e
  3. Headset Chat Mixer is muting my game audio at full and I can’t lower it cause it is greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer is muting my game audio at full and I can’t lower it cause it is greyed out: Lots of trial and error lead me to finding out that Headset Chat Mixer in the audio tab mutes all in game volume at max which it is set to. But I cant lower it due to it being greyed out. Try to...
  4. When i go onto audio I can’t go onto headset chat mixer and the bar is stuck all the way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go onto audio I can’t go onto headset chat mixer and the bar is stuck all the way to...: After mixer was removed i wasnt able to hear the game i was playing through my headset any more 6f59dd3e-5f87-4b44-9883-1941818abd81
  5. I can’t hear party chat but they can hear me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t hear party chat but they can hear me: Im no sure whether this is a problem with my xbox, xbox controller or headset but i cannot hear party chat at my usual volume level but when i put it to the very max possible i can only just hear...
  6. I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?: I play xbox and i’ve never been able to talk on the minecraft chat in servers for like 2 years now and ive tried changing every setting on xbl or minecraft but i just can’t talk on it...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft - My chat messages can’t be seen by other players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft - My chat messages can’t be seen by other players.: I recently noticed that nobody can see my chat messages when i am on a server, but when i am on a regular World me or my friend created they can see my chat. Ive tried all the servers. On every...
  8. I can’t chat in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t chat in minecraft windows 10: When i hopped on minecraft today i was chatting with other people then when i joined another world it said you cant chat and need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings and i set the settings to allow...
  9. I can’t chat with no one since the last update on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t chat with no one since the last update on my xbox: From the last update of xbox insider i can’t chat with my friends in the groups, i can’t do live streamings, please i need help my console it seems muted submitted by /u/ste4466 [link] [comments]
  10. I can’t use party chat at all. It tells me I must repurchase my subscription to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t use party chat at all. It tells me I must repurchase my subscription to Xbox live.: I am in the beta ring. Just started happening when I got on 5 mins ago. Every time I try to start my own party or join a friend’s, it says I am out of Xbox live Gold. I am not actually out of...