Can’t Chat online

Discus and support Can’t Chat online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing Forza Horizon 3. For some reason now when i go to chat with anyone. I can recieve messages. But it wont let me reply to them anymore. Been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeSedgwick1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Can’t Chat online

Playing Forza Horizon 3. For some reason now when i go to chat with anyone. I can recieve messages. But it wont let me reply to them anymore. Been doing this for a couple days now. Lets me read them but can not reply to them. When its on there message
    you have the option to scroll down to reply but the reply is still there it just wont let me move down to it. Any help please.

:)

MikeSedgwick1, Sep 4, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can’t Chat online

Does this only happen with FH3 or also using Chat from the Guide outside of the game?
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Can’t Chat online

Hello Mike,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns not being able to reply to someone on your Xbox One console.

We would like to confirm if this concerns messages over Xbox Live, or if this concerns chats with the game Forza Horizon 3?

If this does not concern the game, we recommend to attempt removing your profile from the Xbox One console,
    and then adding it back.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Can’t Chat online

Have you tried logging out and logging back in, also do a hard reset.
  5. Fos Win User

Can’t Chat online

Do you get any error messages?
  6. TaQTix 27 Win User

Xbox quest progress stuck

same issue I’m having. I’m chatting with someone online but they’re acting like they can’t help. So lame.
Thema:

Can’t Chat online

1. Can’t Chat online - Similar Threads - Can’t Chat online

2. Mic muted sign on/can’t game chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic muted sign on/can’t game chat: Hello Headset is not working with xbox. There is jo sound and mic symbolwith line through it in corner of screen. Was working fine until last week. I have tried all troubleshooting mentioned in...
  3. Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?: ever since i got this xbox and used a headset ive noticed that people say my mic is really low and they cant hear me . Even though i have a compatible headset and updated controller amd console my...
  4. Can’t hear game chat but parties work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t hear game chat but parties work: Can’t hear game chat but parties work How do I get GAME chat to work? Is it my settings? My headset works. On Gears 4 8d4480d3-ee1a-4372-a2bd-be55b0e7accd
  5. Can’t mute party in chat mixer ? Randomly stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t mute party in chat mixer ? Randomly stopped working...: I have the x box brand headset and adapter. One day I muted myself and for some reason i couldnt unmute myself. This is where everything started. So i went through a bunch of trouble shooting...
  6. Can’t hear friend on Xbox voice chat help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear friend on Xbox voice chat help: My friend recently unblocked me from Xbox after accidentally blocking me. After re adding him as a friend and unmuting him I still can’t hear him but him and others can still hear him speak can...
  7. Can’t connect to party chat with some people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to party chat with some people: every since a few months ago I am unable to connect to like 3 particular people who I have always been able to play with. When I join their party it makes the whole party disconnect or if we are...
  8. Can’t use ROBLOX and Xbox discussion chat simply wipe the chat off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t use ROBLOX and Xbox discussion chat simply wipe the chat off: wow I’m amazed with Xbox help chat.. they are simply awful.. when I try to chat about ROBLOX in Australia they simply cut me off and move on to the next problem... we’ll they ain’t heard the last...
  9. Can’t connect to party chat with some people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to party chat with some people: every since a few months ago I am unable to connect to like 3 particular people who I have always been able to play with. When I join their party it makes the whole party disconnect or if we are...
  10. I can hear but can’t be heard through chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear but can’t be heard through chat: when I plug in my working headset (I’ve tested it on my phone and computer) I can hear, but cannot be heard. I have power cycled my Xbox and tried different controllers and headsets and still...