can't chat

Discus and support can't chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so here's my situation - usually on Mondays my son and I chat but a lot of the times we can't connect - I send a message he usually invites me then we... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlanKeay, Jun 13, 2019.

1. AlanKeay
    AlanKeay Guest

can't chat

so here's my situation - usually on Mondays my son and I chat but a lot of the times we can't connect - I send a message he usually invites me then we connect and chat but a lot of the times we can't, then I have to reboot, send a message and sometimes
    we connect. Also I have to be at the home page only and can't play any games as that usually cuts off the chat - so any advice, help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

AlanKeay, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

can't chat

1. can't chat - Similar Threads - can't chat

2. Minecraft Windows 10 can't leave chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 can't leave chat: I lately had this problem, that, every time I enter the chat window, some settings glitch out and I can't close it. I can just leave by closing Minecraft completly. I don't know if it's because of...
  3. I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed: Im the owner of Scaredartists but it wont let me chat or post anything as i am not a memer this shouldn't happen and it means i can tinteract with other members in the club !!!...
  4. Can't join party chat or games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join party chat or games on PC: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and all of the multiplayer Xbox Games on PC: I can't join any of my friends neither in game nor in party chat. I figured out that the problem is the fact...
  5. I can't use the chat on Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use the chat on Mixer: Since the first day I visit the Mixer, I couldn't type anything in the chat. I've never successfully send a singe letter in any channel, all channel response the same massange: You are Not...
  6. How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat: I can't even talk to my friends and play a simple game every single day it's like this I'll even restart the console yet nothing helps 01ea6f26-7a7b-4991-9674-e46890fa7f53
  7. Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers: I haven't able to hear anyone since last year I've tried changing setting's i don't use the Headset much i still like to hear my team. Any tips on how to fix this?...
  8. Can't leave a group chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't leave a group chat.: Anyone else had a problem with this? I was added to a group chat about a week ago and after all my friends left it i found i couldn't leave the chat. "Try again - we couldn't remove you from the...
  9. Can't join friends party group chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join friends party group chat: For the last two to three weeks I have been unable to join my friends party on xbox chat unless invited which I don't want to keep having to get her to do. I have tried hard reset, checked my...
  10. People can't see my chat!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People can't see my chat!: I have been playing MC for a pretty long time now since 2015. I have used one account for 2015 and have used a different account from 2016 till present day. So 2019 came and I decided to get...