Can’t check out beta Xbox support.

Discus and support Can’t check out beta Xbox support. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I’m trying to check out the new Xbox support but it says i’m either not an insider or if I am to wait until I get the quest. The quest is what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shark2791, Jul 24, 2019.

1. /u/Shark2791
    /u/Shark2791 Guest

Hello, I’m trying to check out the new Xbox support but it says i’m either not an insider or if I am to wait until I get the quest. The quest is what brought me to the website. Any ideas on what I should do?

submitted by /u/Shark2791
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shark2791, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Habenero Win User

The warlking Dead: 400 days price problem

It's a beta problem. Check out the beta support forum.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Comcast: Connection

4. Roberto_Ruggeri Win User

Audio 5.1 and 7.1 issue

Go under Settings, TV, Troubleshooting and check the support surround sound checkbox (BETA) and see if this works. The setting you are changing is for the audio coming out of the Xbox One
  5. {Parity} Win User

Game Transfers

You can’t transfer from one account to another.

Reach out directly to Xbox Support. https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  6. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

Problem with insider quest

Well i’m pretty sure i can complete the quest just by choosing ‘finish’ even tho i didn’t follow the inscructions it wants me to do. ie. check out the new beta xbox support. Its when i try to sign in to the beta support ot says i’m not an insider. And
    if i an to wait for the quest.
Thema:

1. Can’t check out beta Xbox support. - Similar Threads - Can’t check beta

2. Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.: So my gf owns FFX. Ive been loggibg her into my xbox one and swutch back to my profile to play FFX under my ganertag for the last two months. Today i open the game and suddenly get a trophy i...
  3. Digital game owned but can’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game owned but can’t install: Hello microsoft so ive recently purchased Halo Master chief collection from a card and redeemed it once it redemeed it said i own this game but it didnt install automatically so i searched halo on...
  4. My child can’t login to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child can’t login to xbox: It keeps saying problem with account please fix at account.live.com. Spent 3 hours and getting nowhere . Can anyone help me please 81e4f4bf-0e2f-4f1f-accf-86ac2525f647
  5. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  6. Can’t get sons account to play Roblox on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get sons account to play Roblox on Xbox One: Ok so I am trying to adjust the privacy settings to allow my son to play Roblox. Unfortunately we do not have the option "You can see and share content". Please help. Its a little absurd to pay...
  7. 8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message: Ran internet and xbox live diagnostics test to make sure the connection is secure to run live yet i stull get this error code and have been getting it since 9pm CST. Also cleared system cache,...
  8. Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  9. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one: I’ve been trying to downlad my profile to play 360 games and i just get an error saying there is problem with my credentials even tho everything is correct it was working yesterday but now it isnt...
  10. “We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.”: For the past week or so, I have been getting the error message, “We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.” I am unable to send or receive messages on my account, yet there’s...