Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows)

Discus and support Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I created my account, it let me do it, but I simply can't anymore. I go to my profile, then I click "customize", then I click on "Change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rafaelespíndola_708, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows)

When I created my account, it let me do it, but I simply can't anymore. I go to my profile, then I click "customize", then I click on "Change gamerpic", but it only lets me choose among hundreds of preset avatars from microsoft games. I've seen people
    saying you can only change it if you're 18 or older, which I am, and if your account hasn't been reported, which I think is unplausible, since I have only played a little bit of forza horizon 4 and I don't think I have done anything to get reported. Does anyone
    have any idea what it might be?

:)

Rafaelespíndola_708, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows)

1. Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows) - Similar Threads - Can't choose custom

2. Can't choose the 3 month subscription for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't choose the 3 month subscription for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi there, I recently tried to buy the Xbox game pass Ultimate in the special promotion for 3 months for 1€. However I can't seem to choose anything different than 1 month. [img] My friends...
  3. I can't get to the start page and choose a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get to the start page and choose a game: Hello! I have a big problem with my xbox one. When I turned it on yesterday I suddenly couldn't get to the start page and choose a game. Everything on the screen goes totally crazy when I press a...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw "Choose another item" "in-app purchase item no longer available" Can't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw "Choose another item" "in-app purchase item no longer available" Can't sign in: On one of my Windows 10 computers I can't log in to Microsoft Jigsaw, I get a dialog "Choose another item" "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw...
  5. Can't choose profile on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't choose profile on PC: Hi, I have Halo Wars 2 on PC and I have the early access and when I open my game it takes me to the title screen and it says press any key to continue. On doing that it brings up a screen where I...
  6. Can't choose Canadian province when adding a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't choose Canadian province when adding a credit card: When I tried to change my gamertag through the web, I tried to add a credit card. In the States/Provinces dropdown, I was only able to select American states, not any Canadian provinces....
  7. Why can't I choose Thailand as a location?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose Thailand as a location?: I purchased an Xbox One in Dubai. I want to use it in Laos. My credit card is linked to a bank account in Thailand. When setting up the Xbox you have to choose a location. But Thailand is not...
  8. Can't choose movie titles using Blu Ray Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't choose movie titles using Blu Ray Player: Hi, I just installed the Blu Ray Player on my Xbox One and when I stick a dvd in, it won't let me scroll or choose movie titles or options on the screen.. why is this please? Thanks... How do I...
  9. Can't choose custom Xbox gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't choose custom Xbox gamerpic: Hi. Today I saw others with custom gamerpics so I said to myself "Why don't I just get one myself?' So I tried to, but it didn't work. I have an adult account and my account is over 18 years of...
  10. Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages: On all of the accounts on my Xbox I am unable to send messages, talk in party chat, customize my profile, or even play multiplayer even though I know I'm not banned on all the accounts. I checked...