Can't Claim Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One

Discus and support Can't Claim Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've claimed all the Live Gold free games for this month, except Sonic Generations, an Xbox 360 game. I tried claiming it on my Xbox One, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TechMaster85, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:02 AM.

1. TechMaster85
    TechMaster85 Guest

Hello,

I've claimed all the Live Gold free games for this month, except Sonic Generations, an Xbox 360 game. I tried claiming it on my Xbox One, but whenever I click "See Price", it says: Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox. I tried downloading
    it from the Microsoft website and marketplace, but whenever I hit "Download to Xbox 360," it redirects me to the Xbox homepage (just xbox.com). On the Microsoft Store on Windows, it takes me to the Xbox homepage whenever I click "See Price."

I have a teen account, and I've heard that they are restricted from buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One. I can't think of a single good reason why that restriction exists. I also read that you have to claim these on an Xbox 360 console. I do have a friend
    who has an Xbox 360, but I can't really go to his house; you should know why if this post is viewed within 3 months. Anyways, I'm kind of out of options. Microsoft really has a lot of annoyances like this that need to be fixed. If anyone has any other ideas
    or anything that worked for them, please let me know. Thanks!

:)

TechMaster85, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:02 AM
Thema:

1. Can't Claim Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't Claim 360

2. Can't Claim Sonic Generations Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Claim Sonic Generations Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One: Hello everyone, I have a problem just like the title indicates! I can't claim "Sonic Generations” Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One, nothing happens after I confirm the operation, it keeps...
  3. Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite: I tried to claim discord nitro by scanning the QR code, but it didn't work and now the banner will not appear. I couldn't find the banner in game pass tab or message center. Please help!...
  4. Can't claim Spotify offer it keeps giving me an error.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't claim Spotify offer it keeps giving me an error.: How do I fix this, I have ultimate. submitted by /u/Y0uD0ntS4y [link] [comments]
  5. Still can't claim xbox 360 games from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't claim xbox 360 games from gold: I just added 1 year of xbox gold and I can't claim the dragon age game,it just shows me "show price".Is this a Microsoft bug?i had a trial and upgraded it to one year after people told me that to...
  6. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  7. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  8. Can't claim Xbox 360 Live Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim Xbox 360 Live Gold games: I have a Xbox Live Gold membership for mig Xbox One (and have had it since the release of the console). Through xbox.com it is impossible for me to claim the monthly Xbox 360 games. When I click...
  9. Can't claim a xbox 360 game backward comp on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim a xbox 360 game backward comp on xbox one: i am trying to claim forza horizon on xbox one. i am getting a error message that i cannot complete this purchase on xbox.com please complete the purchase on your console. the thing is i am one my...
  10. Can't claim or get xbox 360 Games with Gold on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim or get xbox 360 Games with Gold on Xbox one: Please can someone just help I have tried every thing I even had a chat with one of the support members. I can't claim my GWG xbox 360 game I already missed last months game. I don't even see the...