Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

Discus and support Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Ever since the last update, my Gamepass for PC app will not work. I cannot click on anything - the app has become totally unresponsive.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PURESSENCE, May 30, 2021.

1. PURESSENCE
    PURESSENCE Guest

Hi,

Ever since the last update, my Gamepass for PC app will not work. I cannot click on anything - the app has become totally unresponsive. Uninstalling and re-installing does nothing.

:)

PURESSENCE, May 30, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

I've noticed that on Xbox Gamepass PC the games aren't optimized or updated the same as a regular release of a game. Some games on Gamepass PC don't have achievents when the console version does. The Gamepass versions seem to be different some how. Maybe
    try resetting the Xbox beta app by right clicking it, then click more, then app settings.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

x box

It depends on if you're playing PC games through Gamepass PC. You can uninstall the Xbox apps by right clicking them and selecting uninstall.
  4. (Farscape) Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  5. FilthyG0blin Win User

Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but everything else works

Ok, loading up the Game pass app and searching for 'Hello Neighbour' it strangely found 4 results. 2 PCs version and 2 console versions. (maybe one is an old beta, or a Demo or something, unsure). First one comes up with the following when clicking on install:

No PC Available

We can't find a PC that satisfies the system requirements of this game. Please sign in to a PC with the required configuration and try again.

The second one comes up with the following when clicking on install:

Install on Xbox

Try again later. We can't add this to your queue at the moment

So neither will install remotely through the app. As a further test, I tried to install Sea of Thieves remotely through the app and that worked fine.

Cheers,

Edit: sorry, forget to add this is through the android version of the gamepass app.
  6. REK 1 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

Try to UNINSTALL the GAMEPASS app, now do a sign out and RESTART PC, after SIGN IN, make sure PC is UPDATED , no do fresh download GAMEPASS app, see if any change
Thema:

1. Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC - Similar Threads - Can't click anything

2. Can't sign into xbox love on PC. When I click the sign in button it pops up for a quick...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into xbox love on PC. When I click the sign in button it pops up for a quick...: I had to reset windows about a week ago and now when I try to sign into xbox live on my PC the screen pops to sign in pops up for a quick second then disappears. submitted by /u/marky_7 [link]...
  3. Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Store when I click on it on Xbox. Anyone know why/have solutions?: I can't access the Store (New Games, Top Paid etc) or Xbox Live Gold (Games with Gold, Deals with Gold) on the dashboard. Everytime I click on any of them it just stays on the dashboard - same on...
  4. Can't get in contact with microsoft, even after clicking 'contact us'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get in contact with microsoft, even after clicking 'contact us': Can someone please tell me how to actually make contact with microsoft? None of the options fit my problem, and everything I click sends me to more automation. 7ed0c5d1-7d6c-4045-af0f-449165da786e
  5. Xbox one controller can't click forward!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller can't click forward!: So yesterday I got a controller and it cracked then the left joystick was crunchy now today I get another one and this time when I press forward on the left stick it won't click! How can I fix it...
  6. I can't get the RB/LB/home button to click properly after I get the center piece back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get the RB/LB/home button to click properly after I get the center piece back in.: Im trying to put the front plate in for hours and its not working. Everytime i put my front plate on the home button and both bumpers get stuck. Everything else looks fine. I made sure the sync...
  7. Can't click on anything in the casts app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on anything in the casts app: Whenever I go into the casts app I can't click on anything at all. I've tried everything from restarting my xbox to uninstalling and re-installing the app. Please help....
  8. Can't Click Left Analog Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Click Left Analog Stick: Hi, I recently discovered that my left analog stick will not click down like it used to, and now it won't at all. You can feel the stick click down, but it is not registered in any game I play....
  9. Can't click on "Next" at EA Security Check to play BF1 Multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't click on "Next" at EA Security Check to play BF1 Multiplayer: I can login on the website so I have no idea what"s wrong. When I enter the 7(?) numbers/characters I simply can't press the Next button to login into EA. Help needed! Thanks in advance....
  10. I can't send messages, It keeps saying error and when I click on the help link its just dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages, It keeps saying error and when I click on the help link its just dead: Its not letting me send messages to people, it keeps saying error and after that it provides me with a faulty link that takes me to a dead page . Can you please help me fix this fast...