Can't Complete Egg Poacher in Tomb Raider! It's Missing! Help!

Discus and support Can't Complete Egg Poacher in Tomb Raider! It's Missing! Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've collected everything for the mountain pass and I'm missing one egg poacher situated on the tall building by the crashed plane. However the eggs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrsayllyn, Mar 13, 2015.

1. mrsayllyn
    mrsayllyn Guest

I've collected everything for the mountain pass and I'm missing one egg poacher situated on the tall building by the crashed plane. However the eggs and nest are not there to collect?! What o I do? HELP!

:)

mrsayllyn, Mar 13, 2015
  2. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    What is the last game you completed?

90% complete shadow of tomb raider

XBF Brad A, Mar 13, 2015
  3. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Julian_, Mar 13, 2015
  4. Can't Complete Egg Poacher in Tomb Raider! It's Missing! Help!

Hi mrsayllyn

Are you still having trouble with the Egg Poacher achievement?

LC

xx Lady LC xx, Apr 22, 2015
  5. xx Lady LC xx Win User

Hi mrsayllyn

Are you still having trouble with the Egg Poacher achievement?

LC
  6. John Dowding Win User

Xbox One new SDK incoming.

@spacman if you don't pick up Tomb Raider then you are totally missing out. Not picking it up because it's not 60 FPS is completely barking..
  7. Scowy Win User

Stuck on 99%

8. Cottonjaws Win User

Plant Vs Zombies or Tomb Raider

If you've never played tomb raider it's pretty awesome as a single player game.... If you played it on 360 give it a miss... PvZ is good fun..... You can't go wrong really.... Tbh you probably want both in the end.... Value wise I would probably wait for
    a tomb raider price drop.....
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

What is the last game you completed?

90% complete shadow of tomb raider
Thema:

1. Can't Complete Egg Poacher in Tomb Raider! It's Missing! Help! - Similar Threads - Can't Complete Egg

2. xbox Live Child Account Can't Complete Registration

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox Live Child Account Can't Complete Registration: I am unable to complete the set up process for an xbox live account for one of my children. I have successfully added them to my family account. However when I try to set their xbox live account...
  3. xbox can't complete update what can i do ?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox can't complete update what can i do ?: Thursday (05/07) my xbox got a update, but it won't complete, when is time for restarted the xbox just turn it off. I tried the factory settings but won't go through. what can i do ? submitted by...
  4. Can't load Xbox Marketplace, images for games refuse to load completely.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load Xbox Marketplace, images for games refuse to load completely.: Subject says it all. For some reason in my Games & Apps library images for games rarely load at all, and when they do it isn't completely. I have also lost complete access to the Xbox Marketplace...
  5. i can't complete a download on xbox 360 help

in XboX Insiders
    i can't complete a download on xbox 360 help: well, I bought Assassin's Creed on the 6th and then started downloading. while the download was complete, it suddenly appears that the download is complete. I try to access the game, but it says...
  6. I can't run Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection in Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't run Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection in Steam: The game can't run on the computer, I can't fix the game in Steam. [img] dd9c003c-2381-4322-93d1-3db833383934
  7. Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.: Yes I still play the 360, but when I try to add people, an error message popped up saying that it "Can't complete the process. Please try again." Could it be an Internet issue (where it is has...
  8. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]
  9. Can't complete install of The Outer Worlds game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't complete install of The Outer Worlds game: trying to download "the outer worlds" game. im trying to download it with my game pass active but once the download finishes it gives me error 0x800700B7 the folder with the files are still...
  10. Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.: So I'm using the Xbox Beta App and I was trying to download forza, which hasn't been working as the downalod keeps reseting when my PC power cycles. But that's not the issue I have. This time it...